Sonia...My road to slimville

good luck for tomorrow I'm sure you'll be fine x x

I wanted both Bolt and Murray to win so I'm a happy lass! Now the Olympics can carry on... I'm not worried! Lol

Teehee Ive been leaping round the livingroom LOL Xx

RebekahR said:
Teehee Ive been leaping round the livingroom LOL Xx

Me too!!! I was cracking up at the presenters when they were cheering them on! I must've picked up on their energy as I was all butt wiggles in front of the tv.

Have a great first day hunny Xx

Hey :) just catching up on diarys, i did s&s this year for 10 weeks then came off it but now im back and starting today like you :D
You sound like you have a good plan to stick to and keep motivated.

Good luck on your first day xxx

stef2009 said:
Hey :) just catching up on diarys, i did s&s this year for 10 weeks then came off it but now im back and starting today like you :D
You sound like you have a good plan to stick to and keep motivated.

Good luck on your first day xxx

Thanks Stef. Your pics look absolutely amazing and so happy you're a slim and save success. Good luck with the last leg of your fabulous journey x

Thankyou :) I'm glad I can show people that u can keep the weight off after s&s!! Wen i started all I got was 'oh it will pile bak on, it's a quick fix diet' bla bla! Well it's not obviously :D

Im just about to have my first shake! Starvin now lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello :)) I found your diary! Good look for today x

Chocolate_Monster said:
Hi Sonia,

Hope your first day has gone well. I fell off the diet wagon big time yesterday and today, but i'm back on it tomorrow. Woooo :cool: xx

Hello Choc. Food is such an emotional thing isn't it? Big hugs for you and tomorrow is gonna be fab day x x :) x x

WEEK 1
MONDAY:

Ok, my first day done today. Not too bad today. Maybe I'll struggle more tomorrow but today I feel fine and pleasantly full but wouldn't mind eating more - if that makes sense.

I spent some time doing job applications today. I also got my elliptical trainer all cleaned up to use but I didn't use it today. However, it is now shiny and dust free and looks very pretty in the corner of the room ready for me to get on tomorrow.

Also, I made some life decisions today. Sounds dramatic but I'm glad I did. I've decided that I definitely want to settle down and get married. I've always been scared to get into relationships out of fear of being hurt. I've had relationships with guys that probably didn't deserve my love. I don't want to dwell over it but I came to a conclusion that just because I was hurt so badly does not mean that all men are idiots. There are some pretty decent ones out there and I know I'll find one. Before I start my "Mission to find My Man", I believe that I need to change my mind set. I've heard that many women who lose weight begin to feel so good about themselves that they begin to attract all sorts of amazing people and things to them. I hope that's me (and the rest of us rather lovely ladies on here) one day soon. This book I'm reading gives some really useful strategies to work on which I've done today. All in all a very productive day.

Here's my food diary:
I had a coffee with milk for breakfast. I also fancied some toast (as you do on your first day on a vlcd!) so I ended up trying a little of the the crispy vanilla shake my friend gave me. I found it a bit too sweet so ended up making it into a cookie using a few teaspoons of water mixed with the powder and then microwaved it for a few mins and turned it over halfway through. It was ok. I found the last few bits nicer so if I make it again I will let it cool completely before eating as it became nice and crisp.

Lunch was cauliflower rice made in a pan. Lovely recipe given by a MM poster but I can't remember who! I had the spaghetti pack with that. It was so nice.

Dinner was mushroom pasta. I've got a few of those as my friend can't stand them. I thought it was nice but a little salty. I'd already had my quota of veg for today so just had it alone but drank a lot of water with it. Next time, il have it with veg.

As I'm not eating any protein I had a bar instead today that my friend gave me. I'm glad I bought bars in my order as I really liked it. Doesn't taste like a diet bar at all. Only thing is I wish it was a little bigger. I had that with a homemade skinny latte.

I've had mint tea a few times today. I have fresh mint growing in my garden so thought I'd steep a leaf in hot water and have that. I felt quite virtuous drinking it.

Water wise I've had 3 litres do far not including coffee and mint tea and I've had a coke zero too. Think I'll have another litre between now and bedtime.

I will have to watch he amount of milk in my coffee as I think I may have overdone it.

Not bad for day 1. Bring on day 2!!!

Great day hun! And great plan! I am more than sure you will find your mr right :D I suppose u have got to be confident in yourself and love you before you start to love anyone else, im not an expert on it though, i got with my oh when i was 15 and were still together now 10 years next year, flippin heck i havnt even been on a date! Remind me to broadcast i would be rubbish at dating advice ha! How do u make the caulli rice? xxx

stef2009 said:
Great day hun! And great plan! I am more than sure you will find your mr right :D I suppose u have got to be confident in yourself and love you before you start to love anyone else, im not an expert on it though, i got with my oh when i was 15 and were still together now 10 years next year, flippin heck i havnt even been on a date! Remind me to broadcast i would be rubbish at dating advice ha! How do u make the caulli rice? xxx

Oh look at you! That is so cute. Must be amazing finding your mr right so early on. Bless. Well, you've done well so that makes you an expert on how to keep a relationship going so good on you!

I washed my cauliflower, let it dry up for an hour and then grated some into a pan. Added some pepper and kind of stir fried it around until the water dried up. Then I served it with a spaghetti pack. It was really nice.

I also made a cookie for breakfast. Not great but not bad either. I think I'll appreciate it later on on this programme

Attachments

• image-2369856313.jpg
    image-2369856313.jpg
    443.2 KB · Views: 26
Back