Sonia...My road to slimville

sonia doll

I wasn't sure whether to have a diary or not! I'm not much of poster but think I need a place to call home where I can say pretty much say what I want within limits. I've taken the plunge and bought my packs. I should hopefully get them on Monday so I am going to start my diet on Tuesday. I have a few parties I'm attending but I've made a few calls and explained my situation. I will always have parties and gatherings and dinners to attend so if I wait and wait then I'll never ever start.

Here are my stats and my current pic for all who are interested-
Height is 5.4
Weight is 11.4
Size is 16
Mood is anxious and ready to lose

Hope y'all be able to support me on my road to slimville

Thank you
Sonia

Attachments

• image-3320604507.jpg
    image-3320604507.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 63
It's been moved! I'm now where I should be. Thank you Mini.

I've been reading a really cool book by Fiona Harold called Be your own Life coach. It's basically about achieving the right state of mind so I am going to do what most people are doing which is the 30 day shred, read Fionas' book, diet like crazy and hope for the best. I wish I had a motivation or a goal like some people do. I don't have any holidays planned or any major events happening to me although we have parties and family gatherings all time.

Thinking about it I suppose I do have a goal. I want to settle down one day and as I'm in my 30s I'd like to do it sooner rather than later. I just want to attract the right type of guy but think I need to rebuild my self esteem again.

Welcome hun, this board is super supporive it really helps

You haven't got much to loose, it will fly off :)

Good luck hun Xx

Whoop you've ordered your packs! I have so many parties and events this month too! Nightmare lol! We'll just have to share our tips lol! Good luck!x

RebekahR said:
Welcome hun, this board is super supporive it really helps

You haven't got much to loose, it will fly off :)

Good luck hun Xx

Thank you! I sure hope it flies off of me! Everyone seems really nice.

moesy22 said:
Whoop you've ordered your packs! I have so many parties and events this month too! Nightmare lol! We'll just have to share our tips lol! Good luck!x

Mosey, I think you're right! Lots of tip sharing on here that's for sure love. Hope you are ok?

I'm lucky because I'm currently unemployed. Not so lucky in terms of finances but I am lucky that I have some time to do this diet at home. That way I don't need to worry about a rumbling belly and frequent trips to the loo. I have applied for a few jobs but no interviews so far.

Here is my plan for next week to keep myself busy---

2 hours minimum for applications and cv send offs (daily)
Few hours for online study (3 times a week).
Read my Fiona Harrold book and actually do the exercises she suggests.
Try and do the thirty day shred or maybe go to a local Pilates class but I'm going to take it easy with exercise especially in my first week.
Coffee meet ups with friends. Will stick to a local coffee shop where I don't like the cakes as they are so dry and yucky (seriosuly, no joke) so no temptation. The coffees, however, are delicious.
Get my eyebrows and waxing done or do them myself to keep costs down.
Tidy my currently horrendous looking nails for potential interviews.
Have long soaks in the tub. Can't remember when I last did that. It's always just the shower.
If I'm really hungry and can't cope then I'll take drastic measures and go do my mum of BFFs ironing. I am that desperate to lose this weight.

Chocolate_Monster said:
Good luck with your plan. You'll find a lot of support and encouragement on here, and a lot of tips. I've only been on here for 10 days, and its been great, a lot of helpful people about :)

Thank you CM x It seems like supportive environment here. Well done for getting to day 10. Will be following you x

My friend brought over her leftover packs for me and she had 9 so I've got 2 days worth. Technically I could start tomorrow but I don't want to! Lol

I will, however, be starting on Monday for sure. I'm quite excited now. I know I should have a low carb meal tomorrow to help ease ketosis in but I'm ensuring my final supper will be as carb laden as possible. I'll suffer the consequences :)

Enjoy your day and crack on Monday hun :) Xx

Chocolate_Monster said:
Hope you have a fab day filling your face before the torture begins tomorrow, haha, nah honestly, its really not bad at all, you'll do it no problem at all :) xx

Hi Choc. Cos I know I can eat what I want today, I'm just not that hungry. Always the way though isn't it? Lol

Hey Sonia, Found your Diary!

Ooo your starting Tomz, good on you. Mondays a great day to start. You'l be fine.

I can tip you on do's and dont, as you already know from my diary, some of the do's iv'e figured out is to proberly keep to a routine. I am also at home as I am off from uni over the summer. I have uni work to do so for me a good sleep routine is helping with boredom.

Can't wait to read your progress :D You'll be fine.

XX

Hello hun! I am certainly going to follow your do's and don'ts. You're doing great. I think Monday is a good day to start. I know it will be tough but I also know I'll be ok as I'm really determined to get this weight off! Thanks for the support, it means a lot x

Good luck for tomorrow hunny xxx

You will be in the swing after a few days hun :) Xx

LOL yes I think so!! It keeps me sane at work though!! Xx

Back