Sonia...My road to slimville

Ahhh dont worry hun!! It happens! aslong as you can draw a line under it and move on thats the main thing. Your doing brilliantly :)
Haha yes ur sister is quite right unfortunatley!! xx

RebekahR said:
What have you had so far hunny ??

I do the following if hunger strikes and I'm not due a pack yet

Drink water -500ml

Wait an hour

If still hungry fix a warm drink- tea, chai, make a latte

Wait half hour - if still hungry do a big bowl of veg

You can do it hunny xxx

Rebekah - I just read your message, excellent strategies to use from now on. Thank you. I messed up today but hopefully I'll be ok tomorrow. I'm not about to give up come what may. Just feel disappointed in myself.

stef2009 said:
Ahhh dont worry hun!! It happens! aslong as you can draw a line under it and move on thats the main thing. Your doing brilliantly :)
Haha yes ur sister is quite right unfortunatley!! xx

Thanks Stef. I've been upset about it but you're right, gotta draw a line under it and move on. My little sister is usually right but a total pain in the butt xoxo

Draw a line and onwards, and downwards on the scales xxx

Hey you rise above it! We are only human slip ups are bound to happen, just forgive yourself a d move on its only a slight blip don't let it ruin your day there really are bigger things going on around you so please put it to the back of your mind and move on! Stick up on diet cream soda that helped and helps me it keeps me full, granted I get abit windy lol but better than that empty hunger felling

Stay string huni we are all in this together xxxxx big hogs son xx

Och Sonia don't be beating yourself up! It's only a wee blip, ill safely say I'm sure I'll have plenty and your doing the best thing by just carrying on which takes alot of will power! We can do this :) xxx

I hate days like that hun. I was soooo hungry today when I got home so I ate some chicken and I'm fine now.....still feel a bit guilty though. Hope tomorrow is a better day for you doll xx

Slinkyson said:
Hey you rise above it! We are only human slip ups are bound to happen, just forgive yourself a d move on its only a slight blip don't let it ruin your day there really are bigger things going on around you so please put it to the back of your mind and move on! Stick up on diet cream soda that helped and helps me it keeps me full, granted I get abit windy lol but better than that empty hunger felling

Stay string huni we are all in this together xxxxx big hogs son xx

Thank you Sonia. Yes, youre right, ive got to put things into perspective. It couldve been worse I suppose! Diet cream soda is on my shopping list. I love the stuff and so glad it's allowed on this. I'd rather be windy than starving right now! X

moesy22 said:
Och Sonia don't be beating yourself up! It's only a wee blip, ill safely say I'm sure I'll have plenty and your doing the best thing by just carrying on which takes alot of will power! We can do this :) xxx

Aww bless ya. Yes, I'd tell anyone off if they were berating themselves and here I am doing it to myself. Thanks hunny. We can do this! X

I hate days like that hun. I was soooo hungry today when I got home so I ate some chicken and I'm fine now.....still feel a bit guilty though. Hope tomorrow is a better day for you doll xx

Aww Hun, don't feel guilty. Chicken is still protein and is allowed on this diet. I wish I'd opted for protein but decided to go a bit carb mad unfortunately. Oh well, here's to a much better day for all of us tomorrow x

Thanks doll. I'm gonna have to stock up on cream soda too! Didn't realise we could have it! How excited am I now (and how sad! ha ha!).

LadyAngelina said:
Thanks doll. I'm gonna have to stock up on cream soda too! Didn't realise we could have it! How excited am I now (and how sad! ha ha!).

I'm kinda excited about the cream soda too!!! Lol x x

Asda are doing an offer on diet cream soda their own brand make! its £2.50 for 12 cans yum yum! i limit myself to two a day otherwise the other half kicks me out of the room lol, although most of the time its up rather tha down, yeah i hear you!!! too much information haha!

But on a serious note it reallys helps me as its so sweet i have such a bad sweet tooth this certianly helps me stay away from naughty-ness!

Coke zero is ok but too much caffeine can cause irritability and sleepless nights so try cream soda xx

Slinkyson said:
Asda are doing an offer on diet cream soda their own brand make! its £2.50 for 12 cans yum yum! i limit myself to two a day otherwise the other half kicks me out of the room lol, although most of the time its up rather tha down, yeah i hear you!!! too much information haha!

But on a serious note it reallys helps me as its so sweet i have such a bad sweet tooth this certianly helps me stay away from naughty-ness!

Coke zero is ok but too much caffeine can cause irritability and sleepless nights so try cream soda xx

Thanks chicky, I will do. I'll try to get to an Asda but tescos is closer to me and they do bottles for quite cheap and they're so good. However, I do prefer cans so will make an extra effort to get to an Asda store. I'd rather be kicked out of the room for being gassy than losing out against this diet!!! Lol. Thanks hunny xoxo

hey sonia dont upset yourself about today, in the scheme of things look how well you have done, and straight back on is the way to go , chin up and enjoy them sodas , heres to tomorrow, x

Hey Sonia, don't feel guilty about choosing other food over not, the one thing Iv'e realised is everyone views this as a blip or a moment of weakness etc.. is it heck a moment of weakness, it's something you wanted and hey presto you got!!

Don't feel guilty about it just carry on until it sinks in why your doing what your doing and you'l find yourself adjusting quite well,Just remember you can have all the foods in the world whenever you want that's something people don't realise when they are on a diet. But at this moment in time we've made the concious decision to change our eating choices and as a result hope to change our eating habbits..

And don't forget this is a hard diet!! Making it past day one should come with a medal haha :D

Have a good evening and bring on day 3 sweetie! I promise it becomes second nature soon and it's true making it through 4 meals a day does begin to get harder as you adjust haha I keep forgetting I need to eat doh! xx

cable said:
hey sonia dont upset yourself about today, in the scheme of things look how well you have done, and straight back on is the way to go , chin up and enjoy them sodas , heres to tomorrow, x

Thank you Cable x Hope you've had a great day today. I will definitely get the cream sodas quickly. Anything to help me through. Xx

SlimFaster said:
Hey Sonia, don't feel guilty about choosing other food over not, the one thing Iv'e realised is everyone views this as a blip or a moment of weakness etc.. is it heck a moment of weakness, it's something you wanted and hey presto you got!!

Don't feel guilty about it just carry on until it sinks in why your doing what your doing and you'l find yourself adjusting quite well,Just remember you can have all the foods in the world whenever you want that's something people don't realise when they are on a diet. But at this moment in time we've made the concious decision to change our eating choices and as a result hope to change our eating habbits..

And don't forget this is a hard diet!! Making it past day one should come with a medal haha :D

Have a good evening and bring on day 3 sweetie! I promise it becomes second nature soon and it's true making it through 4 meals a day does begin to get harder as you adjust haha I keep forgetting I need to eat doh! xx

Thank you SF x You're absolutely right hunny. It is a really tough diet and it was a moment of weakness but I like your analysis on it. I looked back on why I did it and it wasn't conclusive except for perhaps self sabotage. What I do know is that I won't let my weight hold me back any longer. I've decided that this was my first and last blip. I've got to be strong. Thanks for your input hunny x x

I'm supposed to be sleeping but I am wide awake. Maybe the late evening coffee has something to do with it. Firstly, I just want to thank everyone who has supported me today during my blip. I want you all to know it really does mean a lot to me. I got quite emotional reading your posts. I'm normally quite a private person but I feel so much at home here. Thank you, really x x

Here's my plan for tomorrow. I'm going to try and sleep in until late if I possibly can.

Breakfast: Porridge
Lunch: Either Chili or Mac n Cheese with cauliflower rice
Dinner: Either Chili or Macaroni
Snake: Bar

Drinks: coke zero, a few glasses of diet cream soda if I manage to buy some, mint tea, 3 litres of water and only 2 cups of coffee. I'm not one for drinking lots of milk in my coffee usually but I've started making my coffee with a lot more milk to try and stay full. I don't want to get into the habit of that so best to limit myself from now.

Back