Sonia...My road to slimville

Hey Sonia, congrats on Day 1 well yeah day 3 technically :p hehe.......I'm glad you have found the right distractions. Defo give it a week or so and give yourself a tap on the back hun you've deserved it. :D

I came across JUDDD a week ago too and thought it was a good idea, then after watching the horizons deffinately thought I'd take it up. I think that is something I will take up once iv'e lost enough weight.

Good idea about the pics too. I may also do the same. Keep it up hun your doing great xx

Il be using juddd when I refeed for sure. But right now I've still got plenty to loose

It will get easier promise hunny, one day at a time

Xxx

Thanks girlies x I think the prospect of doing this for the next 3 months scares me. Think I'm more of a food addict than I once thought! I've spent the past 30 minutes crying to my friend and have come to the conclusion that I'm going to try ADF and if it doesn't work out then I'm back here. I'll still be checking up on you all as you've all been great but think I need to give the other thing a go.

I really wanted to do this but I'm just so miserable and I know I'll be fine once ketosis comes and I know I want to give it a week but maybe I need to give JUDDD a week and see how that is and then come back here if it's not for me. I know I've contradicted myself a few times but I literally type what's on my mind at that moment.

I'm sorry girls but won't forget you. Will be stalking your diaries as always x x

Hey Sonia, really sorry your finding the plan difficult, and feel miserable have you had a look at the other forums? there's one for strugglers and restarters with some good advice?

Maybe something this extreme wasn't right for you have a look through all the diets and give them all a bash and see what fits. Everyone is different. I think you really have to be in the right head space for something like this. You don't have much to loose so your very lucky. Iv'e noticed this plan appeals to the larger of us as the prospect of loosing soo much is daunting and in a way this offers a ''quick fix'' with it's quick results....But i know diets is hard for anyone to do.

Whatever you decide I wish you well and yes keep popping in, we want to hear about your successes.

Hope you feel better soon sweetie xXx :heartpump:

Thak you Sadia x x you've been so supportive bless you x

I've set up a diary in the JUDDD action but I will post my losses on here weekly and of course I'll be visiting you lovelies.

Good luck x x

Awww hun big hugs xxxxx
These diets are hard, and sometimes even if you can do it you just arnt in the mind to. Believe me i understand. I did judd for about 5 weeks, it is amazing i loved it so much but unfortunatly with my weight loss at a stall it stopped working, and the ladies over there are AMAZING! Look out for bajoleth she has such amazing advice and tell her i said hey :)
Weight loss is about finding what diets right for you at what time.

Youve did great on s&s and im sure you will do amazing on juddd..

Good luck hun xxxx

Good luck with juddd hun, will pop in your diary :)

You got to do what's right for you hunny Xx

Yep jumping ship Choccy! Lol x x

But not to worry I'll still be lurking around your diaries everyone (evil laugh!) lol

Will still be posting my losses on this diary too so not totally gone yet as I'm having my slim and save packs for my DOWN DAYS
X x

Hey Son, how are you? I've briefly read the threads on here' you have to do what's right for you! What's ADF? I'm only doing another 2wks then something else I can't cope without food either cxxx

Slinkyson said:
Hey Son, how are you? I've briefly read the threads on here' you have to do what's right for you! What's ADF? I'm only doing another 2wks then something else I can't cope without food either cxxx

I lovey how you doing? Thanks, I had a DOWN DAY today which in JUDDD Terms means 400 calories for me. I think I'm in ketosis because although I felt hungry I felt no real hunger like I did yesterday and the day before. It could also be that because I'm allowed to eat tomorrow I'm not feeling too desperate! ADF is basically the JUDDD Diet and stands for Alternate Day Fasting. You could consider JUDDD if you really can't cope but if you're in ketosis maybe you will be strong enough to see the diet all the way through. I wish I could've but I was going crazy and crying etc. I'm not normally like that and it freaked me out! I'm completely fine now so think I'll stick to ADF for a while but I'll use my slim and save packs too.

Yeah babes sounds great I looked into JUDDD and have decided to either give that or the Atkins diet a go in two weeks time! I promised myself 1 full month on S&S then something easier!

I don't blame you switching chick its really hard I am in ketosis now but still have major hunger pangs and stress at my oh when he eats around me!lol, things we do eh! Daft really! 1 week on wednesday and I'll jump onto JUDDD with you please keep updating your diary so I can see how your getting on with it! I think it will be good for you, there was a programme on the other night about fasting etc saying that's the best way to lose wright as your body never goes into ketosis or starvation dye to alternating the calories each day! Well anyway huni good luck tomorrow on your UPday will be checking to see how you are

Nightu night Son xxx

Thank you hunny. How are you doing today? Although I'm on my UP DAY I'm not hungry. Always the way isn't it? :D I've probably had a visit from the Mrs K, the ketosis fairy. Well she won't be staying long as my lunch is not going to be ketosis friendly x x

I will definitely update this diary on all of my losses but I won't discuss UP DAY foods here as I'd probably get booted off! Lol. My DOWN DAYS are using slim and save packs hence why I feel ok keeping this diary open but do feel free to pop over to my JUDDD diary. I hadn't even heard of JUDDD until very recently and then I watched that documentary and was sold on the idea :)

I will weigh in mid next week and I'd be happy even with a 4lb loss. I'm not expecting vlcd losses but I'd like more than traditional slimming losses. One thing I'm happy about is that I don't feel the need to sabotage my diet. Still early days so guess we shall see!

H everyone! Miss you girls so much x x

Since starting on slim and save on Monday and then messing about it with it until I started juddd, I've managed to lose 4lbs so I'm very pleased with that. I will do an official weigh in on Monday but tbh I don't think it's going to change much from what it is now. I'm really pleased and also I put on a blouse that's been tight around my arms - I used to get those elastic marks around my arms - and it fit perfectly yesterday although the weather was warm. Happy days x x

Hiya sonia! Only getting a chance to read your latest posts now! Your just right changing to something u find more suitable! How r u finding it?xx

Hiya sonia! Only getting a chance to read your latest posts now! Your just right changing to something u find more suitable! How r u finding it?xx

Thanks hun, I'm really liking it so far and glad I changed as I've been offered a job in Dubai and need food! Lol

Back