Sonia's final stretch to slimville

Pinklady1911

serial dieter!!!
Hi All
Im new to the forum, but certainly not new to diets! Like most ive tried every diet known to man! haha! Recently i have lost 3 stone 3lbs on a vlcd but i cant keep it up its too restricted I need to be able to eat and still lose. Ive done SW years ago so kindof know what im doing i think! Ive joined a group and have signed up to a 6 week countdown. I currently have my diary in slim and save so i will ask an administractor if they can change over to here as i cant remember for the life of me how to re-do a weight loss tracker.

Anyway heres to the final stretch of my journey! Slimville here i come!!!

Before and after losing 3 stone 3 lbs on Slim and Save! completing my final stretch with Slimmingworld
393393_10150479619054493_604784492_10378440_817223330_n.jpg559367_10151693730600302_666435301_24120922_498522375_n.jpg

Week 3
Keep forgetting to update my diary.
So 3weeks in and 13lbs lighter must say im loving this, i know now my losses wil slow down but i dont mind as long as its going in the right direction. In the past i just wanted quick results but with quick results comes kick gains as soon as you start eating again! Well not this time, i want to get fit and healthy and lose my weight realistically, ive joined a class which i go to weekly and now ive joined lifeline online also to help motivate me! and i have no complaints infact the opposite i really enjoy the classes and the online support and this forum is brill i will put my weight losses in my weekly wi diary now! woop woop heres to 1lb off next week to get my 1 stone badge

Seiously need to eat more, ive not eaten enough at all today! think i need to look into meal replacement bars just for when im out and about as i cover a lot of miles on the motorway and dont want to pay the service station prices! however i suppose i could preper sandwiches in advance, but i will check the mrb just to see how many syns they are! they would be ideal for a lunch time just depends how many syns!!!

Erm i think it will be sandwiches bloody hell MR bars are at least 11 syns each! so i need to set the alarm abit earlier me thinks to prepare something! im not wasting 11 syns on a crappy little bar that wont satisfy me!!!

Hello my lovely are u still coming on here? xx

Back