Sonkies Diary....have decided to quit for now....!

Thought I would let you see our cats new kittens.....

Attachments

• DSC00419.jpg
    DSC00419.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC00421.jpg
    DSC00421.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 114
  • DSC00422.jpg
    DSC00422.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC00423.jpg
    DSC00423.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC00424.jpg
    DSC00424.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 70
Part 2 of kittens

Attachments

• DSC00425.jpg
    DSC00425.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC00426.jpg
    DSC00426.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC00427.jpg
    DSC00427.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 72
Aw Sonya they are absolutely gorgeous x

Thanx the grey is lovely....can just see the stripes......

Well tonight we have Dans graduation......when did these appear at our schools......same time as the proms I suppose......lol.
Had nothing like this when I was at school

Lol, no we are very American-ised now, shame really x

I love the grey one too, if I were closer to you I would be really tempted x

Dan got a pass in his graduation so pleased with that....his gf got a distinction.......well done Alex

hi son, i thought i posted something before but seems to have disappreared, lovely kittens- well done bubbles!

how are you doing on the diet at the moment?

OMG feel awful again, had headache yesterday and another today, really feel like giving it up for now......got too much going on..........really dont know what to do......

aww i'm sorry to hear that. It does sound like you've got a lot going on at the moment and things like your weight go to the back of your priorty list when theres other more urgent stuff to be dealt with.

If its any consolation I caved in yesterday and ate pasta, kicked myself as was day before weigh in but exercised and drank loads but will try not to do again. Generally it's a good time for me as I dumped my boyfriend just finished college and really dont have anything else to focus on except getting my daughter to school, my birthday in a few weeks and then going back to college in september so it's not too bad at the moment.

I feel for you babe! I would stick at it if you can- i'm sure it will make you feel good about yourself seeing the weight keep coming off but only you know how much stuff you can handle at once... x

Hey guys I have decided to come off lipotrim for now, I have too much going on and have loads to sort out and just feel awful.....cant keep focused on the diet either so im gonna start SW with Karen probably next tuesday.....at least I will have some fuel inside me to give me the energy to get things sorted.......once im by myself will prob restart LT .....then I can focus on myself for a change.........hopefully back soon....

Good Luck Son!

soz didnt know what was going on with you and your bloke properlly but hope you get it sorted one way or another.

pop in and say hello and let us know how you're doing with everything- you'll be missed otherwise!

Hey guys I have decided to come off lipotrim for now, I have too much going on and have loads to sort out and just feel awful.....cant keep focused on the diet either so im gonna start SW with Karen probably next tuesday.....at least I will have some fuel inside me to give me the energy to get things sorted.......once im by myself will prob restart LT .....then I can focus on myself for a change.........hopefully back soon....

HI lovey just reading this and wanted to say good luck with SW xx

good luck hun:cry::wave_cry:

Hi Sonkie

I've been reading your posts and just wanted to wish you all the best with SW. It's hard enough doing this diet when you don't have any stresses, but you are going through an awful lot right now.
All the best, keep us updated.
Emma x

Back