Sonkies Diary....have decided to quit for now....!

Checking in with ya :D

Have another fab day Sonks xx

Hi hun......im doing ok.....been a good girl though .....and intend to be too, thanx everyone for your support xx

Well done Sonkie - they're fantastic losses.

Sha...I know we shouldnt but I weigh myself everyday. Its great when you're down, but can unnecessarily demotivate you if you STS or are up. Just keep 100% on the shakes and it the weight will fly off you.

Make sure you are drinking your water too
Deem

really pleased for you sonya. you'll do great as even when you blip its very very small and you are able to pull your neck back in. good luck for 100% this week though. xxx

:girlpower::wavey::D

well done :) im on my 2nd day havent lost anything yet, is this normal?

Stop .......put away the scales......I threw mine out ....its not good to keep jumping on as you get hung up on it and may have a blip.......I just stick to my official weigh ins at chemist.....nicer surprise tooo xxx

Thanks for popping into my diary guys....doing well under the circumstances......TOTM again....though I remember last time it mucked them up.
Was good to be round with you today Karen........thanx xx

Been good dietwise, had my breakfast at Karens, then lunch one at Hannahs latch on group.......im yet to have tea.....lol.....

Diets going great - hows things at home? you ok?

Thanks for popping into my diary guys....doing well under the circumstances......TOTM again....though I remember last time it mucked them up.
Was good to be round with you today Karen........thanx xx

Been good dietwise, had my breakfast at Karens, then lunch one at Hannahs latch on group.......im yet to have tea.....lol.....

Good on ya girl and enjoy your tea!! ;):D

Have posted on situation in members incase anyone goes snooping......but he refusing to move ......!

Need a slap or kick up the backside.....just had a slice of cheese......dont know why, wasn`t hungry.........how stupid was that......:(

Here you go hun :whoopass:

Dont worry about it honey. Never happened. Just wipe the slate clean and put it out of your head!

Niamh xxx

Agree completely with Niamh. Never happened - dont do like I do and say sod it!! and go mad and wreck whole diet.

Please dont be too hard on yourself - you've an awful lot going on... you probably were looking for that "comfort" xx hope your ok xx

I would never think sod it.......lol.....well ok I would think it......but not do it.
Still struggling but trying to be strong.....got so much telling me sod it, but I know what I want so thats what im gonna get

Bust: 54"
Waist: 50"
Hernia/stomach: 70"
Hips: 63"
L.thigh: 35"
R.thigh: 36"
L.calf: 19 3/4"
R.calf: 20"
L.arm: 18"
R.arm: 19"

Just wanted to update my inches....I am near enough done 3 weeks of lipotrim....weigh in tomorrow but as of last monday I had lost 1 st 1lb

Bust: 53 1/2 "
Waist: 45"
Stomach/hernia: 67"
Hips: 62"
L.thigh:32"
R.thigh:33"
L.calf: 19"
R.calf:19 1/2"
L.arm: 18"
R.arm: 19"

I have lost 18 1/4 " IN 3 WEEKS......!!!

thats amazing.. you must feel great with that loss...

keep going...
will be worth it in the end

Wow! Wow! Wow!
That is incredible Sonkie, you must be over the moon at that! When I get brave enough I will put my measurements on, but it won't be until they have gone down a bit!
I really admire you for sticking to this after the rough times you have had lately, and staying so cheerful and encouraging everyone else!
Keep up the great work :D

i just saw your strapline that youve lost so many inches in such a short time and i had to say, wowowwww that is amazing!!! you must have come down so many dress sizes already!

go you!

h xx

Back