Sons first time at trampolining

jacqui35

Silver Member
Hi all

Well most will no that my youngest got aspergecs, well tonight is his first time at trampolining, we have waited ages to get on the list.

He has been counting down how many sleeps he got and last night said "mummy im sooo excited one more sleep then trampolining" well i started to fill up, just a bit as its a great achievement for him to know what excited means and ive never heard him say stuff like that.

So proud mumsie is taking dvd which i will be recording him bouncing for first time (just hope they dont mind but be only on my son). I hope this get his anger and frustration out of him cos its just after school and omg the meltdowns we have with him after school is sometimes very hard so fingers cross and i cant wait to see his little face :D

Oh that is lovely Jacqui, bless him I hope he has a wonderful time. X

oh i'm sure he will love it. My 8 year old has behaviour problems and I take him to trampolining twice a week, the same club I bounced at 20 odd years ago :) I have found that he is more settled since he started and his behaviour both at school and home has improved dramatically.

I hope he acheives good things, and for you...go be the proud mummy you deserve it

xx

I'm sure he'll love it! Hope they let you record it!(all this PC nonsense!)

Awww I hope he has a wonderful time and I am glad you got on the list so he has this to look forward too! Keep us posted hun :) xxx

Awww thanks all, well he blooming well loved it, and was sleeping for 7, but mind u he been up since 4 in morning. He was practising and i think he thought he would just be bouncing all time and had to take turns as there was 5 of them. But yes he cant wait for next one.

I am so pleased to hear it went well and he had so much fun! Did you get to tape it like you wanted? xxx

Yes i did got about 10 seconds cos of just practising so was worth it :)

Back