soo hard to plan a sw day when pregnant

i went to club about two years ago and then came off it,i started back last year and followed it myself and lost stone and half.
now i preg i really struggling and having some really bad days But trying to have some good days too.

This is going to be harsh sorry!!!

I think somewhere in your head is the 'I can eat what I like now I'm pregnant' voice, and because it suits you, you're listening to it, and passing it off as cravings. The takeaway food is more about feeling you can't be bothered, to shop, chop, and cook, let alone wash up.
You need to stop this thinking or when the babies born you will be tired, depressed, lack energy. Even more than another mum might feel because you have starved yourself of nutrients.

You need to stop and think about what you are doing and why. I gained over four stone with my first pregnancy, it doesn't magically disappear afterwards!

Shirleen said:
This is going to be harsh sorry!!!

I think somewhere in your head is the 'I can eat what I like now I'm pregnant' voice, and because it suits you, you're listening to it, and passing it off as cravings. The takeaway food is more about feeling you can't be bothered, to shop, chop, and cook, let alone wash up.
You need to stop this thinking or when the babies born you will be tired, depressed, lack energy. Even more than another mum might feel because you have starved yourself of nutrients.

You need to stop and think about what you are doing and why. I gained over four stone with my first pregnancy, it doesn't magically disappear afterwards!

It's the hardest weight to loose afterwards!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Exactly my thinking! As someone whose struggled with their weight for the last 10 years I wish my SIL would realise she's just allowed herself to go crazy eating and that the 3 stone she says she's gained at 22 weeks is not baby weight the baby weighs less than 2lb atm. I not being mean I just don't want her to end up in my position and struggle to lose weight and hate herself like I do. I'd like to think if I was pregnant I'd only eat healthy food for the baby but I know I'd probably do the same because it's the only time in a woman's life when weight gain is almost acceptable and you are given a sense of freedom around food.

Hi

Must admit I hit the chinese and pizza hard when I was pregnant second time around as I was tired. BUT did try to have pizza with bit salad (bag of leaves) or get a half portion of chinese with extra veggies. A good thing I found was eating a piece of fruit before I had my takeaway as it curbed my appetite.

Back