Soo hungry

enlightenme2

Life is brass right now
So I often read about people taking 4 shakes instead of 3 when they're real hungry... So what do you do when you're already taking in 4 because of height and you're just mad starving??? The 5th one will take you over the 600 cals so it's no longer a vlcd I suppose, so you're really losing weight slower... any input would be welcome. Lost in hunger land :sigh:

Never thought of that...I would have the extra sahe or maybe some tuna or chicken if I felt I had to have more but wanted to stick to CD.

Will be interesting to see what other say.

not much to add, I agree with lyndzi. Chicken or fish sounds like a wise choice.
When i'm hungry I try drinking more water.
Maybe having extra fibre might help??? I have psyllium husk and cambridge fibre and it seems to help my hunger??
hope you feel less hungry soon!!

((Hugs)) Hun I don't know if it is allowed but I have 5 shakes instead of 4 sometimes (I'm 5 11). The way I see it an extra shake is preferable to me stuffing my face. Hope you feel better soon xx

water water and more water!

Hot bath to take your mind off it!

How long you been SS'ing for hun?
It could just be a mind over matter thing and you need to push through it!

you know your body doesnt NEED the cals hun! So its just a case of either drowing it out (literally) with water, or taking your mind off it!

xxx

water water and more water!

Hot bath to take your mind off it!

How long you been SS'ing for hun?
It could just be a mind over matter thing and you need to push through it!

you know your body doesnt NEED the cals hun! So its just a case of either drowing it out (literally) with water, or taking your mind off it!

xxx

Drowning already hun, 4.5l down already... don't want to add much more, last time I did I had the runs (tmi). Also could be hungry day as I had an exercise class this morning. I'm going to just grit my teeth I guess :cry:

just be careful with the exercise while on SS!
Maybe its your body telling you that you've done too much?
Might be worth having an extra shake or some tuna?
you might not have enough protein in you to support the exercise....?

just be careful with the exercise while on SS!
Maybe its your body telling you that you've done too much?
Might be worth having an extra shake or some tuna?
you might not have enough protein in you to support the exercise....?

Yes, that's what i was thinking too. It's strength training, no endurance. The reason I do it is that my first half of CD, I got sooo much loose skin, I couldn't even be in a bathing suit this summer (only with lights out, and even then!!) So for the last bit, I intend to keep my muscle loss to a minimum

maybe you need to do SS+ the day you do your training hun? just to keep your protein and energy levels up!

I'm starting the 30 day shred soon to help tone as i still have a disgusting amount of excess skin! Its gross so i feel your pain hun :(

Back