Soon to be slim

astar2011

Hi, I'm glad I have found this on my iPhone.

Looking for other people's support and this seems to be the place to find it:).

I'm inspired by the stories I've read and the success you have had.

A bit about me, I'm 26 Years old, 5ft 11 and started my diet on August 26th 2011 weighing 17stone:(
Sept 1 was my first weigh in and I lost 7lbs:D
Weigh in 2 on Friday. Hoping for a big loss then!!

My goal weight is 12 stone1/2.

Hi, I've just started today!! Reading about people's losses in their first week inspires me!! Well done you,
I'm determined to do it and think this site could really help support and motivate me! Good luck for Friday!

prollybea said:
Hi, I've just started today!! Reading about people's losses in their first week inspires me!! Well done you,
I'm determined to do it and think this site could really help support and motivate me! Good luck for Friday!

Thanks for your post. Well done on starting. After the first three days things become easier.

I used to excercise and diet and never lost so quickly before.

Whenever I'm tempted by food I come on here to read and keep motivated.

Best of luck with your journey!

Good job your first week! The first three days are usually, dreadful. In my experience. But it get's easier!

I do the same thing as you, when I feel like eating, I come here, read peoples stories and reflect a bit about what I'm doing. It helps me a lot. :) Good luck!

Welcome and good luck with your diet journey! The first few days can be awful - indeed, the first week can be - but this will pass and you will soon feel great. Better still, the weight will be falling off you!

2nd weigh in today!!Hopefully the scales move in my favour!! People I've not
Told have asked me if I'm working out so that must be a good sign lol!

Well done Astar - Amazing results and by peoples comments there will be a good result in your weigh in!!
I am 28 yrs old, 5ft 3in and got a 2yr old girl and 5 and half mth old boy and now trying to get rid of the weight I have gained from them both.
I have been trying to lose weight with healthy eating and exercise but not seeing the results I'm looking for so been looking into CD and have booked to see consultant to start monday.

.....this site is amazing and so inspirational!!

Hey Gizbok!

Thanks for the post! Congrats on the baby:). Just got weighed in and I've lost 4 pounds this week. I'm 16stone 2 now. Have lost 11lbs in 14 days which is amazing result I think.

This is a great diet for anyone who would be busy and on the go so I think it's good for Mums. You don't need to think about cooking! The weight falls off if you stick to it properly..

My advice is go for it 100%. I've never stuck to a diet but this one. I guarantee you won't look back.

Hope it goes well for you!

Hi there, CD works I've lost 2st 5lb in three weeks. Im 5'4 starting weight was 13st 13+. I have dropped 1 dress size so far. I had an ugly flab but its seriously gone!! I cant believe I'm weighing 11st + its the lightest Ive been for years. People have started telling me how lovely I look. My husband & kids cant get over my new look. Target weight is 9st 5lb still a long way to go but Im more determined now that I've seen how beautiful I look. Drinking water has helped me get rid of the hunger feeling between my SS satches. I've stuck to it 100%, there are days Ive missed food but I want to be a size 8 so there's no way Im going to stray.... Good luck all.

Well done to you!! Great results!

I don't know what has come over me tonight but feeling pessimistic for the first day about my diet!!

I've stuck to it 100% and it's the first time I've ever been so strict. On four sachets because I'm 5'11. By my 14th day I'd lost 11lbs. This is my 18th day but I just don't feel any lighter:(. Its probably me just feeling miserable though. Does anyone else ever have these days?

I definitely recognize that! Are you having your period? Kind of an intimate question, but that's what happened to me. :) A lot of things effect your weight, just hang in there and the results will come, I promise! The thing that counts, in the end, the ONLY thing that actually counts is that you stick to it. Even if you have plataus and you fall if the horse, you just keep going. Then you'll get there. :) The plateaus and mishaps will be there, we might as well be ready for that, just like we have rainy days and bad weeks in the rest of our lives. :)

Many hugs!

Back