Soon2bslimmer will soon be slimmer!! :o)

Day 15 for me today and WI number 2 and STS :cry:. OMG I cannot believe it, I am SO frustrated! I know I have been guzzling the water and had 3 packs a day and nothing else, so am slightly puzzled. Perhaps my TOTM last week helped the big loss for week 1 (12lbs) and this week my body is in shock? I don't know. I guess if I look at it another way, and look at the 12lbs loss over 2 weeks I should still be pretty pleased, right? 6lbs per week is not bad ;) which is how it would average out. But I just know I now must not give in to the little demons in my head wanting other food as I haven't lost anything anyway. Keep me on the straight and narrow please :sigh:.

Oh well, will be coming back here to read some more later to keep up the old motivation, don't want to stray off course just yet :D. Going to have porridge for brekkie now.

Soon2bslimmer x

Awwww S2BS sorry you sts, that's so unfair. Stay motivated and positive and fingers crossed the scales will show a big loss next week :hug99:

You're sounding very positive by looking at how the 12lb loss over 2 weeks is fantastic, and that is so true. You are doing fantastic hun, stick at it and reap the rewards next week :hug99: xx

It is so tough when you have a sts, it is really off putting, but you have to hammer through it, same thing for me the last few weeks, not much action in the scales department at all lately, but the inches have gone!

Hello Ladies,
Would just like to share what a fab effect all you little chat's help, and I'm only on day two. Just wondering if anybody could advise what I could expect to loose week one as I only have 25 to loose. Does it slow down the less lb's you have to loose?? Any answers greatly received!! Keep it up!!

Oh I feel your pain, I really do :(

Thanks Darcy ;)

Awwww S2BS sorry you sts, that's so unfair. Stay motivated and positive and fingers crossed the scales will show a big loss next week :hug99:

You're sounding very positive by looking at how the 12lb loss over 2 weeks is fantastic, and that is so true. You are doing fantastic hun, stick at it and reap the rewards next week :hug99: xx

Thank you Giggles ;)

It is so tough when you have a sts, it is really off putting, but you have to hammer through it, same thing for me the last few weeks, not much action in the scales department at all lately, but the inches have gone!

Thanks LW :)

Soon2bslimmer x

Oooooooh look at me, doing multiquote ;)!

Well yesterday was interesting to say the least. After WI first thing and being very frustrated, eventually nature took its course :eek::D. So that could have been part of the issue I guess. With so little going in these days... you know the rest. Anyway, I ended up looking through all the cupboards, looking at all the stuff I could eat and thinking how much damage it would do and settled in the end for a mouthful of tuna and 3 kidneybeans from the fridge. So I will call yesterday a WS day and today am back to TS. And ofcourse I had to hop on the scales this morning, and they have moved ever so slightly, so should have a proper loss to report next Tuesday. I do have a meal out planned for Friday which is going to be a chicken salad with dressing on the side, so should do no or very little damage. Will stick with water for drinks, might have to have a sparkling one ;).

By the way, my insides were churning like mad yesterday evening, making loads of gurgling noises etc, wonder if that was due to the mouthful of real food?
Anyway, so back to it, onwards and downwards, as they say. Have a good day all you losers x :happy096:

Soon2bslimmer x

Hello Ladies,
Would just like to share what a fab effect all you little chat's help, and I'm only on day two. Just wondering if anybody could advise what I could expect to loose week one as I only have 25 to loose. Does it slow down the less lb's you have to loose?? Any answers greatly received!! Keep it up!!

Good morning LLL

I think it is fair to say your initial loss does depend on how much overweight you are to start with, but you still get really good losses when you stick to the plan. Average is a stone a month roughly. Have a look at people's diaries and find someone with your height and starting weight to compare notes ;). Good luck on your journey, it is so worth it!

Soon2bslimmer x

Good afternoon S2BS your "and 3 kidney beans" had me laughing! :D

Hope you're having a fab 100% day today :hug99: xx

Good afternoon S2BS your "and 3 kidney beans" had me laughing! :D

Hope you're having a fab 100% day today :hug99: xx

Me too giggles, the things we do on this diet are hilarious.

Just think S2bS, you will be saying goodbye to the 16's on Tuesday and hello 15's yaaaayyy

Thank you ladies :thankyou:. Amazing the difference a day makes! I know I am getting smaller one way or another, as have gone up (or down rather, depending how you look at it, smaller anyway) another notch on my belt, woohoo. Might try on some smaller clothes from the back of the wardrobe this w/e. Am wondering what difference my meal on Friday is going to make. But will try and eat slowly and not eat all of it (already know I am having a chicken salad - we are going with a large group to Frankie & Benny's).

Doing well so far today; porridge for breakfast, Exante bar for lunch and will have a vanilla shake later. I quite like them warm now, well whisked so it is a bit thicker, yum.

Soon2bslimmer x

Did the Pilates-arm-sculpting-10-minute-thing from YouTube for the second time today, this time with some (small) drinks bottles. Am working my way up to doing it with proper weights. I am sure I should be able to watch YouTube stuff via the Wii on TV instead of my comp on a desk. Must ask kids to show me how :eek:.

Family is fed, I still have my last shake to come. Will be back tomorrow :D.

Soon2bslimmer x

Good morning fellow slimmers :wavey:. Am pleased to report I can wear my M&S trousers sz18 comfortably and have a sz16 top on which I have not been able to wear for months and months, yay for progress! Had my porridge for breakfast, yummy. All set for another 100% day :).

Soon2bslimmer x

Good afternoon S2BS woohooo always exciting to get into smaller clothes, well done :hug99: xx

Am still here, but have been reading lots on the Atkins forum and it sounds so good! Probably a bit silly, because I want to loose most of my weight on Exante and then probably go over to something like Atkins for maintenance or the last few pounds. Anyway, ended up having a mouthful of slowcooked pork in the evening after reading about all the meat you can eat on Atkins :eek: (or catkins :)). And tonight is my meal out, so feel a bit like a naughty girl :eek::eek::eek:. But do still have my porridge for breakfast, Exante bar for lunch (thank goodness I have nearly finished those, yuk) and then a vanilla shake warm in the evening, which I will not have today. I am definately changing shape, woohoo, and will be back to 100% tomorrow, promise!

Hope all you losers out there are doing well, keep up the good work ;).

Soon2bslimmer x

Hiya S2BS Lol at busy's catkins, sounds much nicer doesn't it!

Enjoy your meal out, don't eat too much! Unless it's low carb catkins! :hug99: xx

Well I'm back and was very good, even though I say so myself. My salad was very boring, some green stuff and a little red stuff which always tastes bitter to me, so left most of that, left all the onion, had dressing on side and did not use it, had a few cherry tomatoes and a very small flat chicken breast with the salad. Did not finish my daughter's pizza or half her desert :angel09: and had only water to drink. Are you impressed? ;) So do not feel full at all but do feel pleased with myself. Will have some more water, I actually get thirsty now if I don't have some water every half hour or so, and make a cup of redbush tea as well.

Nighty night folks, will check in tomorrow.

Soon2bslimmer x

Good for you hun :) x

Hey hon, just catching up on your diary, don't know how I missed it,
Glad to see you didn't go overboard last night at your meal, it would have been so easy to do. I also think it's fab that you've stayed motivated after your STS, I know how hard that can be!!!
And finally congrats on your drop in clothes sizes, that is such an amazing feeling when that happens. Who cares what the scales say when the sizes are dropping!!!! :D

Back