soontobelittlegem's Restart Diary - one day at a time...

Elvira

Mistress of the Dark
Well, it's the day before I restart. I want to call it a new start really as I keep dwelling on my failure and I think that's part of why I keep failing (if that makes sense!?).

Anyway, emmapetty recommended I start a diary (thanks Emma!) so I am going to give it a go, because let's face it, I need all the support I can get!!!

I weighed myself this morning and the scales said 18st 9lbs which means I have put on 5lbs since yesterday. I don't believe that for a second!!! I will do an official weigh in tomorrow morning so that I have a starting point and I will go from there.

Hopefully I will lose a stone or there abouts in the first week to get me back into the 17s. I would love to be closer to 16st by Christmas but I only have 6 weeks worth of tetras and after they are gone, I don't know if I can afford to carry on with CD. That can be dealt with at the time though. For now I am focussing on getting through each day, one day at a time.

Good luck with your new start x

Thanks everyone!

I'm getting all my food cravings over and done with today. Am on the verge of hating chocolate now as I have eaten so much lol!!! x

Hi Gemma,

I'm so pleased you have started a diary. I really hope it helps you, as mine is helping me! I think sometimes just writing things down can show even yourself that you are on track, doing well and loosing those lbs!
I also find the support from others encourages me to do it. ;)

I know you can do this hun, and get into the 16 stones by Christmas :)

Good Luck hun - I'm with you all the way :hug99:

Hugs x x x

Good luck hun! You can do it :)
x

Good luck Gem, I've got no doubt you will get there eventually x

Well today is the day Gem... i hope you are feeling good and raring to get back into it.

Good luck sweetie!!

Lynne
x

Pushing it back a week...

Thanks everyone!

I have decided to push my restart back to Monday as it's my birthday tomorrow and my OH had made food related plans. Monday is better for me anyway as it is 6 weeks before Christmas week which is a fab thing to aim for!!!

I'm going to spend the week cutting carbs to make it easier on Monday :D

Thanks everyone!

I have decided to push my restart back to Monday as it's my birthday tomorrow and my OH had made food related plans. Monday is better for me anyway as it is 6 weeks before Christmas week which is a fab thing to aim for!!!

I'm going to spend the week cutting carbs to make it easier on Monday :D

There will always be something to stop you starting, you should just take the plunge now rather than waiting another week.

Have a good birthday

Hello gem

Hope to be hearing your great CD progress in the near future, meanwhile enjoy your birthday
Many Happy Returns x

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear gem gem! Happy birthday to you! :birthday:
:happy036::bday:
Have a good one hun! :hug99::talk017:

Happy Birthday hun, have a wonderful day. Big Hugs x x x

Thanks for the all the birthday wishes :D

And as for always having something stopping me starting well that's as maybe but at the end of the day I have to have an aim that is going to work for me and Christmas could be it. Plus as I said I only have 6 weeks worth of CD and I can't afford to carry on with it so may as well aim for something big.

:birthday: Gem and good Luck with ya restart..I think it's a good day to start and good goal to aim for you'll do it for sure:D.

Happy Birthday Sweetie! Hope you are having a good one!!

Christmas is a really good goal to have... that's one of mine too!!

All the best!!

Lynne
x

Back