Sooo...does Atkins really work??

lol sophs, I guess according to them we are LOL

Healthy eating lepers though. :D

I think 'they' would call us fat guzzling, artery clogging lepers!lol

But they'd be wrong Sophs, well maybe not about the fat guzzling. :D

*guzzel guzzel - nose falls off*

LMAO, nice one viks.

lol

I love doing a diet people think is wrong....adds that extra kick to every piece of belly pork I eat lol

Belly pork and sauerkraut is one of my favourite meals Sophs. Yum Yum.

I have never tried sauerkraut! I have a joint of belly pork roasting as I type though!mmmmm lol

It's lovely Sophs, I cut it into strips, mix it with the sauerkraut and then heat it up for about 20 minutes. with a large knob of butter. Yum Yum

I am going to give that a go Jim!! Sounds yum x

It's a bit sour, but I like that Sophs.

I will let you know what I think when I give it a go :)

Please do love.

I guess it suits the purpose of anti atkins gangs to say he died of an heart attack. Even if it were true, diet is not the only reason for heart attacks!

LOL sophs thats so true.. I heard that urban myth about dr. atkins too.. I'm like you sophs I'm just going to show people how dangerous it will when I've lost all the weight I want.. The thing is I never really say anything about other diets because to each it's own... I think atkins diet is easier to talk about in my opinion..

I think so too. It is one of the easiest ways of eating I have tried. Easy to explain. I try not to say other plans are pants aswell. It certainly is each to their own! Different plans have suited me at different times in my life. I think this will suit me for life, as my IBS symptoms have gone. i can't ask for better than that!

I agree, each to their own. Atkins suited me so that's good. I tried loads of other diets but couldn't stick to any off the except this one.

Back