Sooo frustrated!

FatGirlSlim85

Arrgh i wish i didn't have a set of scales in my house! I have been really strict all week to the point of feeling starving and miserable. I got weighed on Monday and thought i would weigh again this morning and see a loss of at least 2lbs. Low and behold, im the same weight i was on Monday! What on earth?! i cant keep to this strict diet if im not seeing the results, i would expect to lose at least 3lbs a week on something so restrictive. Can anyone help before i give up completely? xx

Guys- i conveniently 'forgot' about the Chinese i had Monday night. I was just sat wracking my brains as to what i had done wrong and there it was, as plain as the nose on my face. Doesn't seem worth it now, i probably put on 1-2lbs doing that and lost it again so back to what i was Monday morning instead of losing anything. Struggling!

I have not a notion how many other people weigh themselves but I would say HIDE THE SCALES and only weigh once a week :D
If I had scales, I think I'd weigh myself even after I'd wee'd I would be so addicted! But because I only get weighed every week at the pharmacy, thats how I notice I'm losing it!! Because Im only getting one result every single week!

HANG IN THEREEEEEEE xxx

I would agree with teddybearyoyo, definitely get rid of your scales or get your OH to hide it!!

I weigh myself every morning.... Prob shouldn't though.
Hang in there it will come off x

Being really strict might be the problem. If you're really hungry, you might need to eat more. Eat, healthy foods of course but fuel your body. There have been many times when I wasn't losing because I wasn't eating enough food. I weigh myself once a week but if I've been eating a little bad, I do weigh a little more often to keep an eye out for how much damage I have done. Wishing you well with your weight loss.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeh, I feel like I really should ditch my scales...it's so tempting to weigh myself every day when on a diet, and not weigh myself at all when I should be (ir when I've been bold for a while and should be keeping track!)

A Chinese shouldn't have undone ALL your good work, though. Maybe it's some other factor, like totm or water retention :)

you do know chinese food contains a lot of msg and masses of salt, also oil and carbs. none of these would help weight loss. my daughter worked in a chinese restaurant as a waitress of 18 months and saw a lot of how they cook their food ;)

anyway i wouldnt worry about it. its done. draw a line under it and move on. forget that meal and if you have to go out again just have vegetables and meat, no carbs if possible and you should be better equipped to stay in ketosis.

all the best

h x

I thought eating ANYTHING would kick you out of ketosis. I had a near meltdown the other day when I used this lush lip scrub (bubblegum smell) omg its delicious but anyway I licked the tint bits off that were left and nearly died! I was like OMG IVE KICKED MYSELF OUT OF KETOSIS!!!!!!!!! hahaha the main ingredient is castor sugar you see.

So I genuinely thought any food would kick you out (hence the lack of chewing gum in my life :( ) xxx

Haaa I know right. I had a sore throat during the week so I had a cup of Lemon and Ginger tea, without even thinking. WHAT WAS I THINKING!

Just had my first weigh-in and I'm down 6lbs which is only average for a first weigh-in...I cursed that tea all the way home.

Haaa I know right. I had a sore throat during the week so I had a cup of Lemon and Ginger tea, without even thinking. WHAT WAS I THINKING!

Just had my first weigh-in and I'm down 6lbs which is only average for a first weigh-in...I cursed that tea all the way home.

hahahaha you're so funny !!
Honestly well done though, thats pretty much half a stone :D woooooooopppp xxx

Hi guys, thanks for the replies. I haven't been on for a few days as i was beating myself up abit and thought i would get back on track today. Im going to give Lipotrim one more shot and if i fall off the wagon again i will revert back to Atkins. Im really struggling with not being able to eat anything :( xx

Hi guys, thanks for the replies. I haven't been on for a few days as i was beating myself up abit and thought i would get back on track today. Im going to give Lipotrim one more shot and if i fall off the wagon again i will revert back to Atkins. Im really struggling with not being able to eat anything :( xx

It is sooo hard but you can so do it :D Jeez I tell ya if I can do it, you can do it! (I had thee worst food habits ever! I ate all the time!! Even if it was midnight and I was on my way to bed, Id put something in the oven and eat it then go to bed!)
I'm trying to think whats the best way to motivate you? See my mum owns a clothes shop, and for me the though of being able to fit into all her size 10 dresses again is what spurred me on! And the fact I'm not seeing anyone from home until I go home for Christmas is getting me excited thinking of their reactions (sad I know!!!). But I think you need to think of something that will get you to that END result. And then suddenly you'll find it gets easier as time goes on.
I don't CRAVE food as such anymore but that's because I've been strict in sticking to 3 shakes, loads of water and coffee to fill me up, and I think after like a week or 2, you're just used to it!

Try make the shakes tastier, see for the vanilla, I add the powder, a massive spoon of coffee, 3 canderell tablets, water and then 3 or 4 blocks of ice! THEN shake like mad and then it's like the sexiest thing ever when I'm drinking it hahaha!!
xxxxx

Haha you are brilliant. I think it's because my life has revolved around food for so long, I kinda go into shock when it's all of a sudden taken away from me. I got through yesterday, but I find I cave after week one is done. I'll try and have a think about the end result like you said. I don't feel like I've got anything to aim for so maybe that's hindering me! Xxx

Haha you are brilliant. I think it's because my life has revolved around food for so long, I kinda go into shock when it's all of a sudden taken away from me. I got through yesterday, but I find I cave after week one is done. I'll try and have a think about the end result like you said. I don't feel like I've got anything to aim for so maybe that's hindering me! Xxx

Just think how hott you will feel in a sexy outfit when you go out with ur friends at the end :D
I've become an absolute hermit so I havent gone out AT ALL for a night out since starting this lol, I'm not letting on to anyone barr family and my 2 flatmates that I'm doing this! So to all my friends I'm like 'Im not drinking til December, im on a get fit thing so Im trying to sort my life out' hahaha that therefore gives me an excuse to not go out until the big reveal in Dec hahaha no-one is going to give a sh*t like, but I will so I'm just excited for that hahaha.

When is your weigh in ??? I have mine tomorrow! im a big nervous as I dont think Ive done too well with the water this week and my TOTM is any day now so I'm as bloated ugh xxx

Haha I proper lol'd at 'no one is going to give a ****'! Of course they will chick, you'll be getting heaps of compliments! I do admire you for being able to turn done nights out and meals, my willpower is shocking. Right end result, size 10 me strutting my stuff on the dance floor and hopefully bumping into ex's who then feel sick as a dog they let me go :D xxx

I wouldn't worry too much about what the scale says if i'm honest and i completely agree with the others HIDE IT!! I was doing so well on lipotrim for the last 6 weeks and i've fell off the wagon for the last 2 weeks. but honestly i felt 1000 times worse off this diet that on it. I'm going back on tomorrow 100% Don't give up xx

I wouldn't worry too much about what the scale says if i'm honest and i completely agree with the others HIDE IT!! I was doing so well on lipotrim for the last 6 weeks and i've fell off the wagon for the last 2 weeks. but honestly i felt 1000 times worse off this diet that on it. I'm going back on tomorrow 100% Don't give up xx

Great to see your getting back on track Ashley :) x

Back