SOOO GUTTED

maddie_tc

On day 6 had been soooo good all week..woke up with a fast heart beat, excessive sweating, nauseousness, dizziness and I was shaking like a leaf!!! Had my OH quickly prepare a shake and had that with loads of water, but I felt really really unwell- hubby forced me some toast with tea and I felt like I really needed it...weirdly enough feeling "fuller" made me shortly feel slightly better!! I am SO gutted I was doing so well and stayed strong against sooo many temptations...!! Is it safe to start again tomorrow? How does this affect my weightloss?? Also I do have an appointment with my gp coming wednesday to discuss my latest blood test, just hope it's no bad news!!! Has anyone else ever experience this??

you might have low iron, not been hydrated enough or just needed your shake and your blood sugar dropped. next time drink some milk instead of the toast it will do you more good and it is quicker for your body to digest liquids quicker than solids. toast wouldn't have got into your system as quick to affect how you feel. it would have taken 20-30 mins to digest your food.

You were absolutely right! My iron levels were low!! Gp said I could start with the diet again as long as I take my iron supplement!! Yaay started on SS+ (again!) today!!

Back