Sooo.......the interview.....

Naya19

..doing it!
... went well!!! :D

I was there from 10am till nearly 2pm!

I filled out the oh-so-many forms, explained my experience with caring for my father and applied for a CRB check. I met the lady that will be my new boss as well :)

I remembered everyones advice. I was talkative and positive while conveying how important it is to make clients feel comfortable and reassured that they are getting the right amount of help and support.

I cannot start work untill CRB and reffs comes back, but I do start my induction training on wednesday, thursday and friday this week :woohoo: just gotta figure out when to drink my shakes while training :/

Im chuffed!!! Tried to put a photo up on my avator (I think thats what its called??) today of myself to show me smiling for the first time in a loooooong time. Hope its worked!

Im flippin tired though, coz I forgot to wash me hair last night so I woke up at the crack of dawn to wash/blow dry it before the interview haha!

Lei xxxx

Well done, stressful times but you got through it. Good luck for the training on Wednesday.

Your pic has uploaded and what a lovely smile.

well done and good luck x

Congratulations on the new job! You look stunning in your avatar.

Good luck.

x

:talk017: i can finally see everyones pics yay!!! :woohoo:

:wow:everyone looks soo different before,during and after pics! :happy096:

Shows me what i can look forward to in a couple of months :thankyou:

:bestwishes:

Lei xxx

Congratulations, so happy for you. Glad things have worked out so well. Your photo is lovely. You're gorgeous!

Congratulations my sister is a carer and she says its the most rewarding job she loves it. Good luck

Hi Leinaya, love your pic, you are beautiful and don't look large at all!!!.

Congratulations Leineya . Things are looking up for you .Brilliant. And now you can look forward to the new slim you too !!!!!!!.

Congratulation on your New Job!

Well done chick!!

So glad it went well for you :) my first day "interview" was weird, We got interviewed then filled in millions of forms, paid for our police check and then went straight into training and then did tests lol!!

Bet your dead chuffed! and looking HOT HOT HOT in your avatar :)

Hey Pretty Lady

Well done you! To have been so positive and got the job is a credit to your strenght of character after feeling so low.

All the best with it and enjoy the training. You could just say you have special dietary requirments and need to make up a vitamin drink??

Heloooo :wavey:

OMG ive been asleep most of today :sign0007: Thank you everyone for your support and warm words :wow:

ChellyWellyBoot - yeah it was a bit of a shock how fast they put you into induction :eek: but im glad coz im raring to go!!! You look great in that grass skirt! :D

SUPASLIMMA - i have perfrcted the art of taking a pic at an angle from me boobs up hun ;) Most of my weight is on my lower half, mainly me bum! I blame me mums side of the family for that :sigh2:

leanbean - great idea about the vitamin drink i'll use that if they ask :)

I hope everyone has had a good day :cool:

:bestwishes: Lei xxx

Congrats on your new job - hope you're looking forward to starting anew. It's a tough market out there at the moment and well done you for beating the current market.:D
I was made redundant on 30 April and I'm currently waiting for my references to be checked on my job offer. Fingers crossed no-one comes up with anything rotten! I think we're all feeling so much more positive in ourselves what with our weight losses - that this is shining out to the people we need to impress at interviews. My theory, anyway! Well done!:happy096:

Congratulations! You'll love it! Well done x

Back