Soooo Angry

Skinnycotton

Likes to lose
:cry:In work today one of the guys was making tea and coffee and I said "yes please black heres my sweeteners, thanks" ... drank it and he started laughing... HE PUT REAL SUGAR IN IT!!!
I went MENTAL!!! I am on day 4 and just hit ketosis!!! I feel like crying.

WHAT A ****ING TOSSER!!!!!!!!
Hopefully babe you will be back in tomorrow....shouldnt take ong to get rid of that! Do some exercise and drink loadsa water ...
I HOPE YOU PUNCHED HIM!!!

i wont say what i would of done :D:D:D:D:D:D
horrid man :sigh:

wanker - no need... if he did it by accident it'd be annoying but to do it on purpose as a 'laugh' deserves having his bollocks kicked in...

Im coming over to knock f##k out of him I would love to meet him tw#t!!!!! xxx

and they say women are bitchy..god, what a tosspot!

h x

Oh how evil, i believe in Karma and he will get his. xxx Loobylou

He quickly figured out it was NOT funny and how angry and upset I was.... he apologised but what really F*cking P*ssd me off was that he knew about ketosis and I had explained the diet to him. It's the last time ANYONE will be making me tea or coffee. TRUST NO-ONE!!!

OMG - thats even worse, the fact that he knew about ketosis, what a wankeyarsetwat:mad: Why? What is the point, he must have problems!!! My pharmasist has given me some pills, i noticed they have sugar in them so i rang her and she said they were fine because of the amount, so you never know, you may well be fine, hope so, fingers crossed!
T x

Hi Skinnycotton - revenge is sweet

Bide your time maybe a few days, then make him a tea or coffee and add your own 'special ingredient' .....eg spit in it !!!
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I was in the boozer tonight and having a similar conversation, I said I wouldnt trust not one of them to go get me a pint of water

Hey, sorry to hear what happened pet....

You never know u might get back into ketosis real quick... xx

Why dont you keep the sweetners at your desk and when someone is making coffee then just get it black and put the sweetners in yourself (have a wee sip first to check there is no sugar in it). Then u will know for sure that there is nothing in it.

xox

Make him a coffee with some strong laxatives in it!!!!

I was in the boozer tonight and having a similar conversation, I said I wouldnt trust not one of them to go get me a pint of water

Annddd.....;)

nowt, just saying that I would always get my own, trust noone !! xx

Make him a coffee with some strong laxatives in it!!!![/quote

Excellent... this is exactly what i will do. next week when he least expects it. Ducolax !!! :D

Argh Lou no wonder you were bloody angry, i would have gone so mad!! I get mad when oh puts whole milk in my tea lol x

Back