Soooo Angry

Change the keys over on his keyboard, blue tack his chair, hide all his stuff and report his car to the police as carrying a weapon :)

Then spit in his tea - tosser

Hope he realised how upset you were, but I wouldn't get revenge - put all your energy into yourself and losing your weight. You will have the last laugh!

Change the keys over on his keyboard, blue tack his chair, hide all his stuff and report his car to the police as carrying a weapon :)

Then spit in his tea - tosser

Brilliant :D but what do you mean blue tack on the chair?

That guy is really awful! Is there someone you could report him to? It seems like bullying to me! I do agree with Gerry tho, revenge will only make it worse for you. You poor poor thing!

Hope he realised how upset you were, but I wouldn't get revenge - put all your energy into yourself and losing your weight. You will have the last laugh!

I couldn't let this go... i have to get revenge!!
Today cause it's friday he brought in a box of celebrations (chocolates) for everyone and said sorry to me ... he is a spanner!!!! I just said "it does't bother me at all" with a big smilt on my face.

ALL ideas for revenge are welcome. :eek:

who stuck the 'smilt' on ya face thats cruel as well :-0

I'm sending some boys over to hammer seven shades of sh*te out of him, feckin wanker

what a horrible man,im thinking what you can do,when an ex of my sister did the dirty i told her to act like she didnt know ,take him upstairs(you can imagine the smug look on his face thinking he had got away with it)and get frisky with him taking his pants off and to act dominering,earier i had put some pr heat spray under her pillow,so as he got really excited she sprayed him,ohh the burn must have been horrendous.im sure i can think of something as good for him lou xx

or you could get some eye drops and 10 or so drops of this in a brew, will give him the 5hits!!! And its tasteless lmao my poor boyfrined use to get this when he was nasty to me ooopppsss how evil, but fun

:eek::eek: now your scaring me Nicster the trickster:D xx

Make him a coffee with some strong laxatives in it!!!!

I like this idea!!:D:D:D How mean arsed was that?!! I would've punched him work colleague or not.... And i'm a Union rep lol!!

OMG what a piggin' ba***rd!!!!!

Give him the laxatives, he deserves it!!!

x

:eek::eek: now your scaring me Nicster the trickster:D xx
Hehehehhehehehehe I research Garry... i could tell you things to make your toes curl lol :D Lots of ways to get revenge using the most innocent of things oops
;)

I would go with the laxative idea and then to make it worse for him, nick all the bog roll out of the mens loo. See how he likes feeling *****. :giggle::sign0137:

What a tw@t!!

Give him laxatives and secretly video it and show us LMAO!

Guys, thanks for the posts. Loving the ideas :D mind you ..remind me never to cross any of you (escpecially nic)....:eek:

Keep the suggestions coming i'm sure they'll come in handy :D;) xx

I would make him a coffee with salt in it!!! Give it to him and stand back, after the first sip he will spit!!! People like this need to be made a fool of- its all they know!!! Make everyone laugh at him, and they will see you are a confident person, who is not going to let this idiot get away with it, and make sure its lots of salt... xx

Back