soooo bored

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by treaco, 31 October 2008 Social URL.

1. treaco

treaco Member

Hey guys u wouldnt believe how bored i am the now, nothing on tv and been on computer all afternoon no wonder im going blind!!!

To make things worse am not in best of moods done a night shift at late notice last night and didnt get any sleep today

had bath twice already to keep me from going to fridge.

sorry to moan :break_diet:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. treaco

treaco Member

oops sorry didnt mean to post it twice, just realised was on pg2 and i thought it hadnt gone on

4. Chunka_Malunka

Chunka_Malunka Fat busting crime fighter

how about wrapping up on the sofa with a book or even have a nap. there is nothing like a good old cosy up and a snooze to take your mind off it.

if you insist on picking, have something carb free like lean chicken or a tin of tuna in water. Or even a pickled onions (but not the sweet kind)
  5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hey hun, how about watching a dvd or something? do some hoovering/cleaning late night shopping!
  6. Susie Tuesday

Susie Tuesday Seriously???

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Sole Source
    Oh shopping! I might join you :giggle:

That will take your mind off it x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.