Soooo excited - restarted CD - whooohooo!

Hi Minime, glad the vibes are taking effect! Just to make sure they don't stop doing their job, have some more! :vibes::vibes::vibes:

I'll be at home for the next few days as School closed for Easter, so it'll be tough, but I'm gonna work real hard and get through! lol

Keep up the good work, and think slim, slim, slim!

Just posted avatar picture and I'm afraid to say that yes it is me, not a drag queen! I'm hoping that it's come out like this due to the photo reduction, and not because I do actually look like a bloke wearing makeup! lol lol lol :D

lol Chelle thats made me laugh hun but why have you taken your piccie off???

hows it going hun?

xx

Hi Jools hope you're well. OH got in from work, spied the picture and compared me to Pete Burns! He then offered to forward my photo to the next Pete Burns lookalike contest. lol. Clearly I am not Pete Burns and therefore have taken photo off to remain anonymous!!!!!

But on a more serious note, diet going real good, and I'm necking the water. Roll on Summer, yeeeeaahhhhhh!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Just love these smiles, they crack me up every time!!

Lol -- Other halves! Who would have them!

Glad the diets gone good today. You are doing really well!

xx

Hey Chelle, well done for getting through the last day or so, you are doing great! And its nice to have you on the forum and not lurking anymore :) hope the rest of today goes just as well! xx

Hi chelle and all x

I lost 3 stone on LL last year, and have gained 1 stone, most of it during my 5 week holiday, have been back 3 weeks.

So I am starting CD tomorrow morning, and looking forward to it

sun xx

Hi Chelle, I'm still with you. End of day 2 for me and I've been 100% again, having an early night though as getting a bit of a headache. Ketosis fairy will be with us both soon. Have a good day tomorrow.

Hi girls, hope you're all okay! I'm still in 'positive' mode :) and pleased to say nothing naughty has passed my fat lips!

Got a job interview tomorrow and all I'm worrying about is my ketosis breath! lol. I'd rather be turned down for screwing up the interview, than being remembered as 'that girl with the stinking breath'. Just have to ensure my seat is far enough away for them not to notice. What do you think? About 1 meter????? lol

Keep strong, dream of slim days ahead :D

Back