Soooo exciting!

kerry_berry

Hi all,

Reading your threads makes me so excited and inspired to lose weight. I hope so much this is the answer. When I just told my boyfriend about it he started getting angry at me saying it's a total waste of money, I won't stick to it, it's another one of my phases ra ra ra ra ra. Rubbish! A little support would be nice but I guess it's cause he doesn't want to have to buy his own dinners!

Do you have to be classified as obese to be allowed to go on LT by the pharmacist? I weigh 12st 11lbs, 5'7" tall and that works my BMI out at about 29. I know that obese is over 30 but I still want to do LT, I will be allowed right? What's the BMI reuirement for CD anyone know?

Thanks in advance and well done all!!!

Kerry

I'm pretty sure the BMI requirement for CD would be the same as LT but they operate on the following;

A BMI of 30 or above

-OR-

3 stone or more to lose.

If you fall into the second category you should be fine doll x

cool, and the pharmacist won't say that that will make you too thin if you lose 3 stone, hopefully will be fine but sometimes they are so funny.

Thanks rainbow brite - I was wearing my red rainbow brite t-shirt today - how odd!!!! xx

Lol Rainbow Brite rocks :)

Is there only one participating pharmacy in your area? If there's more than one and you get trouble at the first one you go to you can always try another. Just a thought if you do run into any trouble :) x

Back