Soooo glad I started this diet...

ButtonsTheSuperCat

Silver Member
Boy, I am soooo glad I started this diet three months ago! Walking round Looe in the baking sun yesterday, observing all those around me, I felt really happy with myself. I don't want to be mean but I noticed many 'larger' people looked so wretchedly uncomfortable, hot, sweaty, puffing, literally waddling down the street, purple faced with effort and heat. That could've been me. I am still a stone or so from goal, but that's way better than four stone overweight. I wore a little strapless dress and felt a million dollars :) I would never have had the confidence to dress like that in public three months ago. I normally won't let anyone take my photo, but I actually don't hate my holiday pics this year!

Made all the sacrifices and hard work worthwhile. And makes me even more determined to not blow it this week and to finish my journey after our holiday :)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375629146.638310.jpg

Well done you!!! You look fabulous!!! And you're not being mean, you're looking around with deep appreciation of where you are and recognising how great things are for you now. And picked up additional motivation as a bonus!!! :) it's great to see that! :)

Well done you. I'm the same. When I'm out, I keep thinking 'I'm thinner than that person, I'm thinner than that person', and liking my reflection in the windows, instead of 'bl***y hell, I look fat - so great. I ate some food at a barbie today,a couple of chicken kebabs and chicken, because I need to come out of ketosis for my holiday, and boy, did I feel guilty, but kept off the carbs and none of the scrumptious fudge cake!

Oh that's fantastic!!! I'm also pleased that I've started this diet 6 weeks ago. I had a baby 7 months ago and I've gained so much weight during the pregnancy and I wanted to lose the pregnancy weight. I've also started classes in the gym and I'm happy with the results!

I hope I'll be thinking the same soon! Still taking it one day at a time and hoping I stick it through to your stage.

I love reading this kind of post - really motivational! :)

fanatastic it must be quite weird though being thinner like a lot thinner, does anyone find themselves going in bigger size clothes shops too?

I long for the day I can buy anything! :)

I long for the day I can buy anything! :)

On one hand I'm picking out size 14's and feeling really pleased with myself, but on the other hand they still look huge on the hanger. I feel somewhat confused at my own conflictions!

The buying of inbetweeny clothes is an achievement but to me has almost sometimes felt like me saying... I'm done now... I don't know what size I will get to before I decide clothes buying is ok again... :(

I've taken in as many clothes as I can. My needlework isn't all that neat and even (a couple of pairs of crop trousers have one leg tighter than the other!!!) but that'll do, with minimal new bits, until I'm happy to restock my wardrobe in a smaller size!

Sounds like a good plan... The thought of going shopping and not reaching for the back of 10 rails before finding some dull and black and big that might fit, but choosing what I want in a size that I want is ridiculously exciting! :)

Back