Soooo happy!

Boo

Silver Member
Hello everyone!

Not been on for last 2 weeks as had no internet as bloody thieves have stolen the BT cables twice in the past few weeks! :mad:

Struggled over past couple of weeks. Tracked & weighed but STS the same for 2 weeks running. I was gutted to say the least so had a chat with Claire my leader & she took my tracker & had a look through it & flagged that bread may be an issue for me so I took her advice & cut all bread products from my food intake over the past week.

Went to WI this morning & OMG I've lost 7lbs!!!!! :eek:
Not only that I got my 2nd silver 7 & my 5% goal too! :happy036:
It has motivated me soooo much. Just wanted to share my happiness with all you guys. xxxxx

well done :) am glad your leader could pick something up like that as if I was within my dailys and weeklys I wouldnt understand where I was going wrong

wow, that is great news, well done xx

Can I have 7lbs off this week too? :D That's amazing, well done x

wow fantastic keep up the good going :)

cheers for the encouragement from everyone. :)

my leader Claire is fantastic & is very 'hands on' & gets to know everyone at the meeting.

Fingers crossed this is the start of a good weightloss journey. xx

i just wanted to add that you were great to stick with it and give it your all despite 2 STS's. you could easily have used it as an excuse to fall off the wagon but you didnt and your determination paid off big time! hope this week shows another great result xxx

Thanks Karen.

I was seriously thinking of jacking it in but had great support from my meeting leader & my OH so stuck with it.
My leader thinks I should get another good loss this week too so fingers crossed. :) xx

Thanks hun.

It was a relief to find out what was stopping me from losing any weight. Plus I don't feel bloated anymore.
It is difficult though especially when the OH brings home a tiger loaf!!! :cry:

All i think is it'll be worth in the end. :) xx

I think that may be my problem too, I get so bloated after eating it so haven't had any all weekend and can feel the difference already!!
I may cut it out altogether

Back