Soooo slow! Newbie here

Bagpuss

Have been lurking for the past 2 weeks since I started the CD - so first off, hello everyone :)

It has been great to read the boards and see your journeys...I have a good CDC and she's been fab but getting other tips and stories is lovely too.

I'm a bit frustrated today! 2nd weigh in and I'm losing weight sooo slowly!

I lost 7 stones on my own over the last 5 years, 1.5 stones of that since March this year. I started the CD 2 weeks ago at 13:13, feeling I needed a boost and to get over a bit of a plateau ... now my goal (11 st) is quite near I just want to GET there!

First week was TOTM and I lost 5.5 lb. This week I'd expected to lose loads more, but only dropped 3.5 lb.

Now I know that's still great, but I was losing 3.5 lb when I was on 1,000 calories healthy eating, and seeing other people's massive weight losses in the first few weeks is a bit daunting ...am I being unrealistic here? Do I need a slap around the chops with a frozen Tetra? Should I just lower my expectations?

Cheers and xx

Bagpuss

Have been lurking for the past 2 weeks since I started the CD - so first off, hello everyone :)

It has been great to read the boards and see your journeys...I have a good CDC and she's been fab but getting other tips and stories is lovely too.

I'm a bit frustrated today! 2nd weigh in and I'm losing weight sooo slowly!

I lost 7 stones on my own over the last 5 years, 1.5 stones of that since March this year. I started the CD 2 weeks ago at 13:13, feeling I needed a boost and to get over a bit of a plateau ... now my goal (11 st) is quite near I just want to GET there!

First week was TOTM and I lost 5.5 lb. This week I'd expected to lose loads more, but only dropped 3.5 lb.

Now I know that's still great, but I was losing 3.5 lb when I was on 1,000 calories healthy eating, and seeing other people's massive weight losses in the first few weeks is a bit daunting ...am I being unrealistic here? Do I need a slap around the chops with a frozen Tetra? Should I just lower my expectations?

Cheers and xx

Bagpuss

Hey there - I think you have done amazingly well so far....:D

maybe your body is just getting used to CD...we're all different ya kno !! ;)

My average loss was 3lbs per week....1 week I only lost 1lb:eek:

you defo need a slap with something...not sure frozen tetra would be a good idea tho...:rolleyes: much too sore !!

Seriously - well done on such a fab loss....you'll be at your goal in no time !!

look forward to hearing all about it...

love

Debz
xx

Welcome.

Everybodies bodies lose at different rates - and it maybe that next week you'll have a bigger loos - or the same. Either way you are well on target to do at least 1stone in your first month - so congratulations!

Thank you very much for your replies: you're right, it's early days and it needs to settle in.

Anyway - who's holding the stopwatch? Just as long as we get there ... :)

Debs, a slap in the mush with a foodpack would be much kinder, you're right!!

Cheers everyone

xxx

Back