Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Soooo slow! Newbie here

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bagpuss, 30 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Bagpuss

Bagpuss Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Have been lurking for the past 2 weeks since I started the CD - so first off, hello everyone :)

It has been great to read the boards and see your journeys...I have a good CDC and she's been fab but getting other tips and stories is lovely too.

I'm a bit frustrated today! 2nd weigh in and I'm losing weight sooo slowly!

I lost 7 stones on my own over the last 5 years, 1.5 stones of that since March this year. I started the CD 2 weeks ago at 13:13, feeling I needed a boost and to get over a bit of a plateau ... now my goal (11 st) is quite near I just want to GET there!

First week was TOTM and I lost 5.5 lb. This week I'd expected to lose loads more, but only dropped 3.5 lb.

Now I know that's still great, but I was losing 3.5 lb when I was on 1,000 calories healthy eating, and seeing other people's massive weight losses in the first few weeks is a bit daunting ...am I being unrealistic here? Do I need a slap around the chops with a frozen Tetra? Should I just lower my expectations?

Cheers and xx

Bagpuss

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hey there - I think you have done amazingly well so far....:D

maybe your body is just getting used to CD...we're all different ya kno !! ;)

My average loss was 3lbs per week....1 week I only lost 1lb:eek:

you defo need a slap with something...not sure frozen tetra would be a good idea tho...:rolleyes: much too sore !!

Seriously - well done on such a fab loss....you'll be at your goal in no time !!

look forward to hearing all about it...

love

Debz
    xx

4. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    [​IMG]

TO MINIMINS IT'S A GREAT PLACE TO BE WITH LOADS OF SUPPORT...

As Debz said maybe your body will take a little time to adjust, you've done so well so far...

Good luck with the rest of your journey........xxxxx

5. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Welcome.

Everybodies bodies lose at different rates - and it maybe that next week you'll have a bigger loos - or the same. Either way you are well on target to do at least 1stone in your first month - so congratulations!

6. Bagpuss

Bagpuss Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Thank you very much for your replies: you're right, it's early days and it needs to settle in.

Anyway - who's holding the stopwatch? Just as long as we get there ... :)

Debs, a slap in the mush with a foodpack would be much kinder, you're right!!

Cheers everyone

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.