soooo tired :(

Discussion in 'Exante' started by byron, 20 July 2011 Social URL.

1. byron

byron Full Member

hi just wondering if anyone else feels tired on the first few days of the diet, im on day 2 and feel drained! and mr headache keeps popping up lol! i resisted so many temptations of food whilst out today- the hardest thing is cookin my kids teas lol! oh well im thinking posititve- just roll on ketosis!!!x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. charlie's~mummy

charlie's~mummy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Diet:
    exante
    Hiya Hun although I havnt started yet I've been on here for a couple of weeks and it seems to be the norm until you get into ketosis the headache etc should go then well done for starting and good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    could be you getting into keto. Lots of people get headaches but they should clear once you get into keto :)

I always get a bad migraine going into keto so I don't like to do it often :p just reminds me to stay off the carbs on this journey!! xx

5. Getslimquick

Getslimquick Been liberated by Exante!

Start Weight:
    17st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    The simple answer is yes, I was very tired at first. I had so many early nights in the first few weeks I thought I would never have any life again. I would be having a warm bath by 7pm and then very early to bed. But it passed - very quickly. I cant remember exactly how long it took but amazed myself that warm bath and early night was very quickly replaced by a walk in the park after an early morning swim and after a full day in work. My advice is to listen to your own body, it takes time to adjust to this diet and time for the energy to come flooding in. You have to detox from Carbs and other foods, that takes time. The headache is part of that. So drink more water - the universal cure, go to bed early, watch the weight drop off and wait for the tiredness to pass, it will. I hope this helps.
    GSQ

6. scotminx

scotminx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(22.83%)
    Diet:
    Trying to eat well for baby on the way!
    What GSQ said lol... I was EXHAUSTED for the first 3-4 days and thereafter gradually felt a little bit better every day. Once ketosis arrives your appetite will go and you'll have loads of energy - just stick it out hun and the weight will be falling off in no time.

:) xx

7. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    Yup - tired, headache, cold. I'm in week 2 at the moment and still tired and cold - but no headacje so that's good. Take care everyone.

8. kelly.

kelly. i will get to my GOAL !!

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.1%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    im on day 10 i think lol and im still tired i cant sleep properly since ive been on exante

9. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    I'm not sleeping well either - but I know it's because I'm hungry. Ketosis never stops me being hungry - life is soooooooo unfair! lol.

10. kelly.

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.1%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    im glad im not the only one im finding it soooo hard just now with wanting to eat when i cook for the family then when bed time comes im lying there for hours watchng the clock and im soooo tired but i still cant fall asleep....:(

11. charlie's~mummy

charlie's~mummy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Diet:
    exante
    have you tried a little lavender oil on your pillow? worked for me when i was pregnant and couldnt sleep xx

12. kelly.

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.1%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    thats a good idea thanks i will get some tomorrow see if it works xx

13. byron

byron Full Member

am sooo glad am not the only one! were as i can sleep for england on this diet- but im waking up every couple of hr after havin weird dreams! lol, feelin ever so slightly better this morning, ive gt a few days off wrk so im going to try keep motivated - thanks ladies( and gents) i couldnt do this without you!xxxx

14. Getslimquick

Getslimquick Been liberated by Exante!

Start Weight:
    17st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Your body is more sensitive to caffeine on a very low calorie diet. It might help to gradually reduce your intake of tea and coffee. You can replace with green tea and more water. That might help with sleeping.
    GSQ

15. 212degrees

212degrees 112lbs lost - 28 to go!

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(25.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm finding I'm really tired too! Started going to the gym in the morning before work a month before I started exante but since I've been on it I just can't wake up in the mornings! I work 2 jobs so it's difficult to find time in the evenings but really enjoyed the boost of a morning workout! Just don't know how to get over the slump :( any ideas would be greatly appreciated! X

16. txgardenia

txgardenia Full Member

I actually feel less tired on Exante. Maybe because I am not eating all those sugary/carby foods that give me blood sugar crashes.

17. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    I'm glad about that. Do you sleep well? I think I'm always tired due to sleep deprivation rather than food deprivation.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.