soooo tired :(

byron

hi just wondering if anyone else feels tired on the first few days of the diet, im on day 2 and feel drained! and mr headache keeps popping up lol! i resisted so many temptations of food whilst out today- the hardest thing is cookin my kids teas lol! oh well im thinking posititve- just roll on ketosis!!!x

Hiya Hun although I havnt started yet I've been on here for a couple of weeks and it seems to be the norm until you get into ketosis the headache etc should go then well done for starting and good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The simple answer is yes, I was very tired at first. I had so many early nights in the first few weeks I thought I would never have any life again. I would be having a warm bath by 7pm and then very early to bed. But it passed - very quickly. I cant remember exactly how long it took but amazed myself that warm bath and early night was very quickly replaced by a walk in the park after an early morning swim and after a full day in work. My advice is to listen to your own body, it takes time to adjust to this diet and time for the energy to come flooding in. You have to detox from Carbs and other foods, that takes time. The headache is part of that. So drink more water - the universal cure, go to bed early, watch the weight drop off and wait for the tiredness to pass, it will. I hope this helps.
GSQ

What GSQ said lol... I was EXHAUSTED for the first 3-4 days and thereafter gradually felt a little bit better every day. Once ketosis arrives your appetite will go and you'll have loads of energy - just stick it out hun and the weight will be falling off in no time.

:) xx

Yup - tired, headache, cold. I'm in week 2 at the moment and still tired and cold - but no headacje so that's good. Take care everyone.

im on day 10 i think lol and im still tired i cant sleep properly since ive been on exante

I'm not sleeping well either - but I know it's because I'm hungry. Ketosis never stops me being hungry - life is soooooooo unfair! lol.

im glad im not the only one im finding it soooo hard just now with wanting to eat when i cook for the family then when bed time comes im lying there for hours watchng the clock and im soooo tired but i still cant fall asleep....:(

have you tried a little lavender oil on your pillow? worked for me when i was pregnant and couldnt sleep xx

am sooo glad am not the only one! were as i can sleep for england on this diet- but im waking up every couple of hr after havin weird dreams! lol, feelin ever so slightly better this morning, ive gt a few days off wrk so im going to try keep motivated - thanks ladies( and gents) i couldnt do this without you!xxxx

kelly. said:
im glad im not the only one im finding it soooo hard just now with wanting to eat when i cook for the family then when bed time comes im lying there for hours watchng the clock and im soooo tired but i still cant fall asleep....:(

Your body is more sensitive to caffeine on a very low calorie diet. It might help to gradually reduce your intake of tea and coffee. You can replace with green tea and more water. That might help with sleeping.
GSQ

I'm finding I'm really tired too! Started going to the gym in the morning before work a month before I started exante but since I've been on it I just can't wake up in the mornings! I work 2 jobs so it's difficult to find time in the evenings but really enjoyed the boost of a morning workout! Just don't know how to get over the slump :( any ideas would be greatly appreciated! X

I actually feel less tired on Exante. Maybe because I am not eating all those sugary/carby foods that give me blood sugar crashes.

Back