• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sooooo Blllloooooddddyyy Hhhuuunnngggrrrryyyyy

Eclipse

Gold Member
You haven't failed hun, you only fail when you give up trying. A bit of chicken won't hurt, but try not to have anything more. Keep glugging, and keep coming on here to post and keep your mind of the 'F' word xxx

((NIKKI)) you haven't failed if you have chicken. Perhaps for the first few days you should consider 790?? Chicken/fish salad etc are fine.

Tomorrow you'll probably be in ketosis anyway.

you havent failed at all. i have been on the add a meal since i started 5 weeks ago and lost 21lb so far. i have chicken with salad or veg and steamed fish, really enjoy that evening meal when rest of family have theirs

Sorry it is Day 3 and I am still starving... actually went light headed and felt really sick so had already had a bar, but had a bit of chicken... now I feel like I have failed...:cry:

Just going to have a veg soup but am sooo hungry...

Love
hey there - day 3 can be the toughest.....some people say it's your body telling you that you need to re-fill your glycogen store.....

keep drinkin the water, stick with it, have a bath, stick with it, phone a friend, stick with it !!!

you CAN do this - COME ON - the worst is nearly over.....

Debz xxx

You're almost there Nikki, the warm embrace of ketosis will soon with with you so hang in there, you can do it!

Gx

Time4ME

MUST get a grip
Sorry it is Day 3 and I am still starving... actually went light headed and felt really sick so had already had a bar, but had a bit of chicken... now I feel like I have failed...:cry:

Just going to have a veg soup but am sooo hungry...

Love

You've def 100% not failed.... Unfortunately we all seem to think that this diet is only SS and the minute we eat we have failed! Not so, SS is really only a kick-start and def a temporary way of life, not on on-going eating plan.

Your doing great Nikki - a remember that this is not ALL about SS'ing xx