Soooooo hungry

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
Is just a bad day today (day 4) not helping that I am cooking for kids and hubby for tonight either.:cry:

Am sure it will improve, but am determined not to put anything in my mouth (apart from shakes and soups)

Please may tomorrow be easier. Am working tomorrow night which will be testing too, but hey ho its my choice to do this and need to see it through.

Looking to June when my husband has his 40th birthday. Want to be slim and feel sexy

It'll pass

What i do if im having one of those 'could eat the whole of sainsburys' moments is just have another pack/shake/bar whatever you've got. Its better than eating something naughty...ive done this LOADS lol

Or....... drink loadsa water... cup of coffee.... tea...brush ya teeth :D

There are ways around it x

Thanks Mrsessex, have gone through so much water today it is unbelievable. Daren't cough or sneeze, blooming pelvic floor muscles lol.

Might go grab another shake and then take kids out again. Poor kids haven't had so much fresh air in ages.

mind over matter indeed. I WILL GET THERE!!!!!!!!

And eating 'the whole of Sainsburys'...

:8855:

...would make you feel awful at this stage. Not just psychologically, but physically.

I'm loving the determination in your posts, hun! I'm going to send you lots of postive vibes to help you get through today, okay?

Stand back - here they come...

:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Bowled over by postive vibes lol.

Thanks Lily x

LOL

Sorry - didn't mean to knock you over!! Are you okay down there? :D :D :D

Now I know what it is like to be a little person. All looks so big from down here hahaha

Might try and get up in a minute, but hey at least being down here means I can't reach any food. So maybe a good thing lol

Good job you can still reach your computer!

How are you managing that from there? Wish I could touch type... :D :D

Brought the keyboard to the floor, so much easier.

Just read your thread hun, keep going xx

Not stalking you really, that only begins when I turn up at your house and put a lock on your fridge lol

Stalk away! (And bring that lock... :D)

Sigh :) I really ought to do something today, other than sit here on my bed with my laptop, shouldn't I?

Nah... :D :D :D

I really should take some notice of my kids instead of the telly entertaining them pmsl. Need a wee too, so am going to have to get up in a minute or else will have a wet patch tee hee

If your a little person at 5'6 i must be a midget!
Just a little person lying on the floor having been bowled over by Lily x

I treat myself in so many ways when I'm hungry! I often just jump in the bath and indulge for 1 hour - oh I'm not just talking any old bath, i'm talking candles, bubble bath, bottle of water - the works!!! hehe!

I also bought a caffetiere and bought some nice coffee, I find it easy to have 3 mugs of 'real' black coffee! I see this as a treat! lol

Back