Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Sooooooo sick of giving in!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by LeaV, 11 July 2011 Social URL.

1. LeaV

LeaV Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet SS
    Hi everyone....here I go again! I feel like I've tried everything! I know that ww works as I did it properly 10 years ago and lost loads. It's kept off for ages and then crept on slowly. I tried Cambridge diet and it was amazing and I looked fab but I couldn't afford to keep it up and soon as I stopped, I went back to my old habits. So here I go! I think I'm on 32 points a day. Start tomorrow wish me luck!! I got about 3 stone to lose UGH!!! X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PurpleDragonfly

PurpleDragonfly Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Good luck!! I'm restarting tomorrow too. I got to goal with ww back in 2003, celebrated with a pizza and didn't stop eating after that! I've tried to lose weight again since, but I always end up giving up and never get anywhere :(

I'm determined to do it this time :) we can do it x

4. LeaV

LeaV Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet SS
    Woooo we will do it together. Official weigh in tomorrow so will see what I have to contend with! Lol. Aw well today is the first day of the rest of our lives :) xxx

5. Gemalinaboo

Gemalinaboo Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Herbalife
    I've lost quite a bit on WW, put it back on & then start SW, now back to WW, heavier than when I first started.

I have decided today is the day for change ! I was thinking about doing Cambridge or any other shake diet but I know I will give in too easily & they are too expensive.

So 100% dedication to WW from today !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

6. Lil Miss Sunshine

Lil Miss Sunshine WE can do this :)

Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Diet:
    Cal Counting fitnesspal.com
    I lasted a day on cambridge, i just missed chewing lol one day hmm willpower is zero, but i joined back WW last Wednesday and i find im eating loads. Scales will tell me tomorrow if i am doing it right lol

7. vijch50

vijch50 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    good luck to all of you wishing you all a good loss

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.