Soooooooooooo.....

Deezer

Gold Member
SOooooo... i have come to a decision and i'm coming off LT on the 4th December!!!

I feel i have come to the end of my path with it for various reasons....

I will have done 19 weeks and i have decided to set myself a goal of a stome off by then!!! Fingers crossed!!! Which will mean 6 stone off!!!

I want to dramatically increase my exercise regime so that is going to have to include eating...

I'm starting to plan my re-feed and menus!!!

I have to start re-thinking my eating sometime.... I am torn between feeling like a complete failure and knowing its the right decision for me!!!

I'm not upset or hungry or have caved its just been milling around in my mind for a couple of weeks that i want to get the last bit off the old fashioned way!!!

Lipotrim has given me an amazing head start!!!!

It has changed my life it really has.... So i'm raising a glass to T-18 days!!!!:wave_cry:

Hi Dee - you have to do whats right for you and what a fantastic journey you have had. You look so good. I made the same decision a few weeks ago and I must admit it is making the last few weeks easier to stick to. It is a tough decision because, I don't know about you, but I am almost afraid to start eating again incase I loose my resolve. But we have come this far and I think if we can stick to this diet we can stick to anything. You have been such an inspiration to us all. Good luck with the last few weeks - you will loose your 6 stone and make sure you keep in touch on here to let us know how you are getting on.:clap::clap::clap:

Yes, Dee, well done. I don't write much on here, but I read the comments every night, and you have been an inspiration to me. Thank you. Wendy. X

Aww thanks ladies... I'll definately be sticking around!!!! Will still have 2 stone to get off!!!

I'll def be staying on the forum as i owe all off my losses to the wonderfull people on here!!

I can wait!!! 17 days!!! Lol....

Well done Dee on what you have achieved its brillant you know whats best for you and you go by that. Your comments on this site has really helped me over the last week it was great to get advice and support from you. xx

Well done dee. I totally understand your decision. I also know 100% you will get to goal. I feel exactly the same about the route i want to take (once I finally get rid of this bloody head cold) and it involves a lot of cardio and resistance work which is not feasible on TFR.

I for one count you as one of the main contributors towards my own weight loss so far. Your support and encouragement was always readily available and you have always been there to help with the tough times even when you were going through your own. Thank you do much for that.

so heres to the last wee while on TFR and enjoy planning the menus!!!!

Pamela xxx

Well done dee. I totally understand your decision. I also know 100% you will get to goal. I feel exactly the same about the route i want to take (once I finally get rid of this bloody head cold) and it involves a lot of cardio and resistance work which is not feasible on TFR.

I for one count you as one of the main contributors towards my own weight loss so far. Your support and encouragement was always readily available and you have always been there to help with the tough times even when you were going through your own. Thank you do much for that.

so heres to the last wee while on TFR and enjoy planning the menus!!!!

Pamela xxx
Awww thank you hun!!! It means a lot!!! : ) xxxxxxx

Are you going to set up a new diary or keep your old one!!!???

x

I think I'll set up a new one. The refeed section is very quiet so I'm still a regular visitor to the 100% one!!

I've also started looking about the calorie counting thread (which is what I think I'm going to try) and the low cab/ GI threads.
Still trying to decide for sure what to follow to be honest. As long as I STS I'll try a few things out. As soon as I gain I know whatever I'm doing is not for me. So far so good!!

Are you excited? Xx

Deezer no need to worry , don't feel guilty , everyone I know on this diet said there will come a point when Ur body knows its had enough of lt and Ur mind , u will have no problem thru diet and exercise to lose rest of weight , u were als there for me , I will never forget u keeping me going in this first 4 night mares of days lil , with out u I wouldn't be still on it , but do promise to keep in touch x gonna miss ya

SOooooo... i have come to a decision and i'm coming off LT on the 4th December!!!

I feel i have come to the end of my path with it for various reasons....

I will have done 19 weeks and i have decided to set myself a goal of a stome off by then!!! Fingers crossed!!! Which will mean 6 stone off!!!

I want to dramatically increase my exercise regime so that is going to have to include eating...

I'm starting to plan my re-feed and menus!!!

I have to start re-thinking my eating sometime.... I am torn between feeling like a complete failure and knowing its the right decision for me!!!

I'm not upset or hungry or have caved its just been milling around in my mind for a couple of weeks that i want to get the last bit off the old fashioned way!!!

Lipotrim has given me an amazing head start!!!!

It has changed my life it really has.... So i'm raising a glass to T-18 days!!!!:wave_cry:

Give your head a wobble lol as you shouldn't be torn between feeling like a failure and knowing its the right decision .. you should know you have achieved something amazing and it is the right time for you to stop. Failure is a word that could never be associated with you.

You weight loss is amazing and you're an inspiration to many, including me who is at the start of their journey.

I know in 19 weeks if i'm close to your achievement i'd be super proud of myself and feel like a whole new woman .. which you do :)

Congratulations on the weight loss and if it is the right time for you then good luck hun, truly ... you can easy come off and easy get to your overall goal. What a head start :) xxx

Deezer no need to worry , don't feel guilty , everyone I know on this diet said there will come a point when Ur body knows its had enough of lt and Ur mind , u will have no problem thru diet and exercise to lose rest of weight , u were als there for me , I will never forget u keeping me going in this first 4 night mares of days lil , with out u I wouldn't be still on it , but do promise to keep in touch x gonna miss ya
Awww i'll def still be on!!! I love it on here!!! This is my new addiction!!! Lol...

I think I'll set up a new one. The refeed section is very quiet so I'm still a regular visitor to the 100% one!!

I've also started looking about the calorie counting thread (which is what I think I'm going to try) and the low cab/ GI threads.
Still trying to decide for sure what to follow to be honest. As long as I STS I'll try a few things out. As soon as I gain I know whatever I'm doing is not for me. So far so good!!

Are you excited? Xx
OMG AM i excited!!!??? A warm meal.....*DROOLS*

Lol.... How you finding things??? x

All i have to say is YOU, ME, DINNER (obviously very healthy and stuff) 10th December lol

Well done dee!!! U have been a great help to me!!! I'm hoping to finished lipotrim by next Thursday and take on weight watchers to maintain. And u are one of the ppl that's helped me get this far! 5 stone already is amazing !!

O'h Deezer, feel a bit bereft that you will not be with us, but that is me being totally selfish. Congratulations so far with your weight loss, you have stuck with it all so long, and lipotrim is always there if you decide you want to come back on it. Glad you are around for a few more weeks. Elaine

I'm sticking around hun!! I still have weight to lose and still consider my succes being with LT!!! And you girls!! x

Just getting used to this forum, reading your support to all,is so motivating. You seem to of had an amazing journey, well done you and best of luck in the coming weeks. The exercise sounds great, would love to go down that route. Up till i had my third baby i played alot and hockey and was kind of fit, but put on 4 stone, as didnt do any exercise for three years. Will defo look into it soon. Many thanks for great lift on here.

Congrats on your decision Dee , you seem so motivated in what you want ,hope it works for you . I'm only here 2 weeks can't even imagine what 19 weeks would feel like , you are a great inspiration and have lots of advice so please don't go to far . I was only doing it for 5 weeks and coming off it at Christmas , then going back on in new year , hopefully will lose at least 4 lb tomorrow as it's 2nd week, weight watchers etc never worked for me as I have under active thyroid so my G.P recommended this one . So far so good x best of luck x

congratulations on your weight loss and best of look in the future. Im only a new member but iv been flicking though the forum and you have been a great support to people. You know whats right for you and you'll av the rest off in no time, Really well done hun xxx

Back