Sophie's New York Slimdown!

I cannot stand the smell from outside Subway and the bread always seems to taste funny to me. I normally luuurve the smell of freshly baked bread and can stand in the bread aisle of Morrisons foreeeeeever! When I get my bigger house and kitchen, I'm deffo buying a bread maker or starting to make my own.
x

I love doing shred. Oh my do you hurt after it though hey! I only prgressed to level 3 once, did one day and that was it. Maybe time to dig it out again? I love Jillian, and am a self-confessed biggest loser addict!! I just wish we would get the more up to date US Series's on our TV's soon! SW mac & cheese sounds yum, enjoy :)

Do it! We can keep each other motivated :)

And after trying on about a million dresses for the wedding tomorrow I am SO glad I didn't hve naughties!!! There is a definite reason I have started slimming world and it's because I don't want to have to wear "magic knickers" with everything for the rest of my life!

If only I could bottle this feeling and have a bit everytime I feel like falling off the wagon!

image-3143379783.jpg

2.5 syns of delicious carby goodness!

And after trying on about a million dresses for the wedding tomorrow I am SO glad I didn't hve naughties!!! There is a definite reason I have started slimming world and it's because I don't want to have to wear "magic knickers" with everything for the rest of my life! If only I could bottle this feeling and have a bit everytime I feel like falling off the wagon!

Wouldn't that be great :) just try and remember it or we will remind you :p what dress are you going for? And dinner looks amaze xxxx

Wouldn't that be great :) just try and remember it or we will remind you :p what dress are you going for? And dinner looks amaze xxxx

It would make slimming so much easier! I am undecided between two - one is quite tight around my tummy (well everywhere really!!!) and the other is completely floaty but quite unflattering still. I am going to see how I feel tomorrow!

Hope you have a lovely time!

And if you find out the secret to bottling the motivation/kick ass feeling, please send some my way!!

It would make slimming so much easier! I am undecided between two - one is quite tight around my tummy (well everywhere really!!!) and the other is completely floaty but quite unflattering still. I am going to see how I feel tomorrow!

I'm sure that you will look lovely hun :) hope that you're not aching too much ;) xxxx

Had a fab day at the wedding yesterday and stopped drinking at 9.30pm so no hangover today, woop! Food was not even remotely on plan (definitely not the humongous piece of sticky toffee pudding!!!)

Back on it today!

(B/L): bacon with beans, banana, grapes

(D): steak, potatoes and salad

Snacks will be fruit and hex b of ryvita minis. Syns will be alcohol at yet another wedding tonight! Thinking a few gin and slimlines

Glad you had a great time Hun and what willpower to stop drinking! So nice to be hangover free!

Enjoy your weekend x

Morning everyone! Home at my mum and dad's today and it's so nice being cooked for :)

Plan today is EE:

(B): cheesy beans on toast, banana (hex a + b)

(L/D): chicken roast dinner with frylight roasties, carrot and swede, cauli and broccoli. Going to have my mums gravy as I can't resist so going to estimate 5 syns for any flour!

(S): apple, 1 syn for milk in my my cup of tea at my Nan's, skips (4 syns), chicken mugshot with red pepper added for superfree, mini galaxy ripple (4.5 syns)

Last edited:
Morning everyone! Home at my mum and dad's today and it's so nice being cooked for :) Plan today is EE: (B): cheesy beans on toast, banana (hex a + b) (L/D): chicken roast dinner with frylight roasties and veg. Going to have my mums gravy as I can't resist so going to estimate 5 syns for any flour! (S): fruit

Aw I love being at home :) sounds lovely to me. How was the wedding last night? xxxx.

Also I am considering adding in a fast day or two over the next few weeks. I have got quite a few social things coming up (boyfriends birthday, festival, etc) which will include cake and booze but I don't want to hinder any losses! Has anyone had any success with this? It would be good to get ideas for fast day eats as well!

Festivals usually come with a lot of walking, more than usual, so be aware of the level of activity you're doing. Birthdays just avoid cake or have cake but if you go for a meal think about what you're having. Best advice is enjoy yourself if you go off plan then so be it! You're get back on it after!

Back