1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Sophie's slim down diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by sophance, 6 January 2014 Social URL.

1. sophance

sophance Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.55%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Today is my first day back on SW EE, I have until the end of May to slim down to fit into a size 14 bridesmaid dress! The dress has been bought, I just have to fit into it! In the past when I have done SW I have eaten the same thing every day, weetabix, jacket spud with cottage cheese, pork chop with veg and mash. BORING! I have done tons of research on here and looked back through mountains of SW magazines, I am willing to try stuff I haver never had before so it's all trial and error, so here goes!

Hex A - Milk in tea & Coffees
    Hex B - 60g Wholemeal breadroll

Breakfast - Mullerlight and apple

Lunch - Half a ham, pepper and mushroom omelette. First time I have tried a omelette and I wasn't over keen :/
    Small bowl of bolognese, made with lean mince, grated carrot, mushrooms

Snacks - Mugshot, Mullerlight, grapes, slice of ham

Tea - Tesco finest burger 4.5syns, McCains oven chips 100g 1.5syns, 1 tsp light Heinz mayo 1syn, salad.

Lunch is ready for tomorrow and I have mixed my porridge and yoghurt for 'magic porridge' for breakfast. Start as I mean to go on and be super organised!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.