sore from Wii!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by thefutureisbright, 25 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Hi,

I purchased a wii console yesterday, unfortunately everywhere seems to be sold out of wii fit, but i will get it soon!

Anyway, i played the boxing game and some tennis yesterday and OMG - i cant believe how sore i am!!!!! lol

Has anyone else got a wii? Its great fun, I am really looking forward to getting the wii fit. I heard it is very good.

Julz
    xox

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

He he h edid the same at xmas was just trying it before the boys had it!!! couldnt lift my arms for 3 days

4. fattothin

fattothin Well-Known Member

good aint they , boxing is proper hard work!

5. flip me!!! i cant believe how sore i am!!! going to keep it up everyday....

I have to say your picture is awesome - what a difference!!!! You must feel like a new man!!!! Well done you!

I thinking of putting on a swimming custome for my before and after!!! lol

Julz
    xox

6. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Boxing and Tennis are the killers, unfortunately when I played baseball with my husband at christmas, he was batting and I got a bit close and he whacked me right round the chops!!!!

Still great fun ...:D

7. lol!!!! :) ouch!!

x

8. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Good idea hun...

9. fattothin

fattothin Well-Known Member

Thats a good idea, it took me ages to post my fatty one as many will tell you but now I have no issues with it and just hope it helps others to keep at it. x

10. Tootiefrootie

Tootiefrootie Wants it Gone!

hey julz.. yeah the BF has a WII and bought WII fit a month ago. Its so much fun and yes you dont realise how sore you get after playing it... but its brilliant!!!! xx

11. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

been trying to get one - all out of stock!! Cant wait!

12. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

the wii fit is ace!! I do about an hour every other day and i ache after ha ha ha shows how unfit i am!!!
    Step areobics are the best

13. 2hourglass

2hourglass Well-Known Member

Has anyone got to the penguin/iceberg balancing game v funny - it's a great concept as you have no idea you are actually exercising when you are having so much fun !!

14. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

can't get to grips with the penguin balance game but still having a go. do try the yoga as it tightens your muscles and you don't even realise it.

15. I am totally new to wii - so i will have to investigate this penguin game!

Amazon is selling wii fit but its like twice the price it should be - think i might wait a week or so and see if any shops get it back in... i really want it!!!!

julz
    xox

16. louizekj

louizekj Well-Known Member

Lol i'm the same with the penguin game! Just can't get to grips with it! I keep sliding off the edges! I know i should do everything but since unlocking everything all i tend to do now is 1/2 hour jogging and 1/2 hour step every other day! Hula hooping...i was in agony after 10 minutes each side haha xx

17. 2hourglass

We often have a WII party with the neighbours and laugh about it for days - they are all skinny though :mad:
    they bring their own food !!!!

18. Eclipse

Eclipse Well-Known Member

I got my wii fit on Monday, from argos, it was in stock for delivery. Keep your eye on their website x x x

Oh, and its great fun x

19. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

if you find anywhere that has stock hun pls PM me and let me know, and I will do the same for you :)

20. 2hourglass

Other shops

Have you tried GAME, John Lewis on-line, WH Smiths :rolleyes:

21. Eclipse

Eclipse Well-Known Member

Try Argos, and keep trying, they change daily x x