Sore stressed and sick of it!

Aahhh -a multi tasker I see -perhaps the reasoning behind a majorly stressed CIARA (;)) hmmm?

You're watchin a movie, reading a book AND on minimins..may I ask how long you've been a six eyed octopus?

Lmao!

I reading the Stephanie Meyer books, figure i should read em before the films come out. on the 3rd, started em on last saturday :D I mainly a fantasy girl

oooh I know not of this Stephanie meyer you speak of...but I like gettin in on the books before films so Imust go amazon them now and jump on the band wagon.

Not much of a fantasy reader meself -though I do love Terry Pratchett.

Ok..I'll leave you to your movie/book/typing/scrubbing the kitchen sink with socks that have brillo pads sown into the soles/ making homemade wooden toys for kids in orphanages and working on a political strategy to bring about world peace. Did I miss anything?

Ya get the point, ;) Relax and take it easy.

na night. :D

cheers big ears!

Wow Ciara, are you superwoman? You are amazing and I was tired out just reading everything you have been up to!!!! Sounds to me like you need to do a bit of Ciara-pampering for once and spoil yourself a bit! You have done so well that I'm sure you'll walk the next 3 weeks on LT!

Good luck babe, and cut yourself some slack! Have some "me" time!

xx

Thanks cuddly :) When my OH gets back he's taking some days off and we're gonna have a long weekend together. I do feel a bit better this morn so thats pretty cool. still got panic lingering just below the surface but I'm in control :p

I also just realised that Ive been missing meals, well shakes. Only having 2... only realised this because I have satchets left over :(

Last edited:
WOMAN!!! Where are you? Dublin -I can be down there in like...3 hours and I will whoop your ass into f**kin gear!

Have a cuppa - go back look at your work and see what can be done. Stop being so hard on yourself and stop freaking -of course you will be hired. I sense a lack of breathing once more....

look, I'm being flippant but I know this is serious. Panicking isn't going to help. Damage control is needed...take a breather then do what you can to fix whatever you think you've messed. I bet it'll turn out better than you think.

unfortunately I've run out of materials, tried a method to salvage it but unfortunately there were unseen mess ups that arent fixable. I'm not actually panicking, I'm completely calm. I was panicking earlier, But there's nothing I can do til tomoro now so no point anymore. thanks tho, :)

hey Silver - your post, sounds like you were having a really bad day - not good :(

at least your relaxed now :D - what mould was it you was making btw sounds pretty important.

and by girlie movie...i assume you mean summat like PS I Love U or summat...as opposed to what I first thought of...wishful thinking and all that :p

Back