Sore Throat

That's_So_Fetch

Gold Member
I find that the only way i can drink all the water on CD is if it is freezing cold and this often results in me getting a sore throat.

So i was wondering whats the best thing to take to get rid of the sore throat when on CD?? I read somewhere that you can take paracetamol so i have taken one but is there anything else i can take??

I'm just looking forward to when i can start the water floavourings because i dont need the water to be freezing.

I would appreciate any advice.

Thanks xx :)

I know this is the reverse of what you have said, but have you tried it warm from the kettle (asif you'd made a coffee, but left the old Nescafe out!!). I must admit it sounded vile to me, but I was desparate enough to try it, as the water gives me a problem too. Surprisingly I found it ok! HTH!

BTW, sorry cant help with the sorre throat other than maybe a Listerine or salt water gargle??

Hope you feel better soon. x

I am the same way, I drink really cold water & I am always FREEZING!

Can you gargle with soluable paracetamol?? I can feel my throat getting bad and usually this makes me give up the diet because i cant have much water as it becomes too painful to swollow.

I will also give the warm water a try too.

Thank you for all your suggestions, i really appreciate it.

I hope you are all having a good day :) xx

I cant drink cold water at all, its just such a chore, but I drink water gone off the boil and its very easy to drink :)

Yes you can gargle with soluble paracetamol solpadine etc....

Back