sorry but not for the lads

Discussion in 'Nutrition, Health & Beauty' started by lardass, 16 November 2006 Social URL.

1. lardass

lardass Silver Member

Diet:
    seefood
    Has anyone got any suggestions to get rid of thrush, canestan cream not working

Amanda (Loopy) likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Never had it but my M8 gets it Natural yoghurt placed on there! Other wise I think you can get tablets from your Doc?
    ((hugs))
    xxc

4. wannabeminime

wannabeminime Gold Member

You can buy fluconazole tablets over the counter at the chemist. Just one tablet, once, should do the trick. You can buy generic ones for £5.

5. FatFairNForty(ish)

FatFairNForty(ish) Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    I heard that natural yogurt is very effective too... but not had it in years... and then I used some cream from the doc.. sorry can't be more helpful hun!

6. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I had tablets from the Doctor - diflucan ... but now you can buy them over the counter.
    Don't forget to get your partner treated too - or you can pass it back and forwards!
    I always use to get thrush when on anti-biotics ... and was told to wait until after I'd finished the course before treating the thrush. Whilst I was waiting to finish anti-boitics would put natural yogurt on a tampon.
    Hope you soon feel better.

7. lardass

lardass Silver Member

Diet:
    seefood
    Thanks all

8. Ivy

Ivy Silver Member

Ouch Ouch!!!

Hope you get this sorted...OUCH - had a bad dose about 2 years ago and nearly crashed the car getting to the chemist...i was literally in agony (i'd let it go...then it hit like a ton of bricks...) thrushy bricks...

I can almost still feel it...

Ivy

9. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    The Canestan duo, is the only thing that works for me, i know its expensive for a little tablet but id have paid a zillion quid if I had too! plus again loads of water so it doesn't sting when you pee!

Hope you get it sorted soon.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.