Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

sorry but!! troble goin the loo

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sue121, 26 August 2008 Social URL.

1. sue121

sue121 always lurkin around!

Diet:
    cambridge
    hi just wondered if any1 could give me any advice on my prob? not been the loo 4 three days .. not good on day 7 drinkin loads so dont think its that.bought some psyllium husk capsules today do they work? any1 know :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Big Bird

Big Bird Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Sue
    Just had the same problem - Think you may need to clear the back log so to speak then start the PH - I took 2 sennocot last thing b4 bed, had a hot drink on waking that sorted me well and truly. I then brought some of the fibre89 from my CDC.You just add 1 teaspoon twice a day to a shake or water and that appears to have sorted it for me.Good luck :sick0019:

4. sue121

Diet:
    cambridge
    oh thanks 4 that ill nip round market the supermarket later and try that...relief i hope:)

5. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Senokot is fab!

6. Angela1

Angela1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    I always use sennakot but I only took 1 last night. Less inside me to shift! It worked just fine.

7. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I've got my senokot today from boots. Gonna take some tonight, hope to have a blast tomorrow.

8. bsmirched

bsmirched Full Member

I had this last week - took 2 Sennakot and all was fine. Have now bought some of the husks to keep things moving!

9. sue121

Diet:
    cambridge
    right got the sennas now so im gonna have some 2nite b4 bed ..thanks every1 its not just me :)

10. shazzy1970

shazzy1970 Full Member

try to stay off the laxatives or your bowel will get lazy. i had this problem for some time and tried various things to "clear it" . I had used dulcolax a few times and had bought fibre 89 which i thought was rubbish. I went onto the PH but had to play about with the dosage. I found that taking 3 capsules 3 times a day kept away the constipation.

11. angie-bum

angie-bum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Vlcd/lchf
    whatever you do don't trust a fart!

one minute it is just flatulence and then.... it isn't!:eek:

I took some good advice and got senna and also have been taking my fibre 89

I have also bought dulcolax which I have heard is good if you think it's well blocked

I am also going to get some phyllum husks as have heard they are good

12. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

i take 2ph tabs a day and i do be ok. you might need to take a few more than two though as everyone is different!

13. sue121

Diet:
    cambridge
    thanks every1 i have had the senna just this once 2 try and get things on the move .... and i started with the ph 2day so hopin thats gonna make a difference.:)

14. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

it will def hun, i used the senna to clear the backlog then started on the ph tabs and im regular now!!!! best of luck :) x

15. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    No success for me. Took 2 senokot last night and my bowel has not budged. Will have to try again tonight with 3 or 4 I guess.

16. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Dont overdose on them they will make you really sick!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.