sorry but!! troble goin the loo

sue121

always lurkin around!
hi just wondered if any1 could give me any advice on my prob? not been the loo 4 three days .. not good on day 7 drinkin loads so dont think its that.bought some psyllium husk capsules today do they work? any1 know :cry:

Hi Sue
Just had the same problem - Think you may need to clear the back log so to speak then start the PH - I took 2 sennocot last thing b4 bed, had a hot drink on waking that sorted me well and truly. I then brought some of the fibre89 from my CDC.You just add 1 teaspoon twice a day to a shake or water and that appears to have sorted it for me.Good luck :sick0019:

oh thanks 4 that ill nip round market the supermarket later and try that...relief i hope:)

right got the sennas now so im gonna have some 2nite b4 bed ..thanks every1 its not just me :)

try to stay off the laxatives or your bowel will get lazy. i had this problem for some time and tried various things to "clear it" . I had used dulcolax a few times and had bought fibre 89 which i thought was rubbish. I went onto the PH but had to play about with the dosage. I found that taking 3 capsules 3 times a day kept away the constipation.

whatever you do don't trust a fart!

one minute it is just flatulence and then.... it isn't!:eek:

I took some good advice and got senna and also have been taking my fibre 89

I have also bought dulcolax which I have heard is good if you think it's well blocked

I am also going to get some phyllum husks as have heard they are good

thanks every1 i have had the senna just this once 2 try and get things on the move .... and i started with the ph 2day so hopin thats gonna make a difference.:)

No success for me. Took 2 senokot last night and my bowel has not budged. Will have to try again tonight with 3 or 4 I guess.

Back