Sorry but would just like to brag

cyberjelly

I know some people will read this and think I'm an bit mad but here goes.:rolleyes:

Last night I tried on my motorbike trousers and they fitted, (good job they cost me £120 6 months ago) so can now ride safely and warmly.

Then when I went ot get out the bath I could do it by simply lifting myself out rather than having to go on one knee first then pushing my self up.

Sounds a bit silly to get excited over such trivial things but I was :Dsoooo happy:D

Thank god for SW.

That's fab!!! I had a similar feeling this morning, firstly with my bath towel actually going around me, I then tried on some 16 jeans my friend gave me(they gave me a huge muffin top in Jan) they're just do comfy, and finally, dug out my fave pink cardi that couldn't go around me 7 years ago... Wahoo!! Feeling great!!
You're right, thank God for SW!

Both fantastic NSVs - well done xx

I know some people will read this and think I'm an bit mad but here goes.:rolleyes:

Last night I tried on my motorbike trousers and they fitted, (good job they cost me £120 6 months ago) so can now ride safely and warmly.

Then when I went ot get out the bath I could do it by simply lifting myself out rather than having to go on one knee first then pushing my self up.

Sounds a bit silly to get excited over such trivial things but I was :Dsoooo happy:D

Thank god for SW.

Not me. I do not tink your mad and I don't think many people on here will.

How I relate to the getting out of the bath thing. I don't even think about it now.

Another bonus with SW is it is so healthy and that is why we feel so good.

That's fab!!! I had a similar feeling this morning, firstly with my bath towel actually going around me, I then tried on some 16 jeans my friend gave me(they gave me a huge muffin top in Jan) they're just do comfy, and finally, dug out my fave pink cardi that couldn't go around me 7 years ago... Wahoo!! Feeling great!!
You're right, thank God for SW!

Great isn't it. Such a wey hey moment.

You are so right.....thank goodness for slimming world.

oh, they're both brillant achievements, can so relatre to the bath, and, it's not silly. well done:D

Well done to everyone who has lost this week and is feeling the benefits thats what its all about, woohoo !!!!!!!1:D

Back