Sorry....constipation query!

Linzois

HI all

Ok, we're all friends here, so I feel the need to ask for help.

I started Tuesday and I have not been for a No 2 since Monday. Hmm. Feeling slightly bagged up and worried.

ANy advice or tips to get some action (fnaar fnaar, oo-er missus!)

Now I feel like I should be in a Carry On movie with all these double entendres! Ooh Matron! :8855:

Any poo advice welcomed!

L
xxxx

Did you hear about the constipated mathematician ? He got a pencil & worked it out... ba da boom tish :D

Sorry - no advice coz I've never had any probs like that... how about fibroclear ? I used to read people on LT talk about it... no idea where you get it from mind

Drinking more water helps (seems to be the answer to everything :)).

Hi Linzois - I'd never experienced constipation in my life before until the end of week one on Lighter Life last summer - omg it's hell!

We we're advised to buy Dulcolax Perles, as these get things shifting and don't mess up Ketosis, as some other remedies do. I would advise you take two at night to let them get to work and you will go, go, go in the morning when you get up!!!! I got mine in Boots but I'm sure there available everywhere and I've just checked I've got quite a few left in case I need them during CS!

Good luck & hope you get some relief soon.....

Braw! I am off to buy some Dulcolax this very minute - I feel a storm a-brewin'!

Ta for the help - I may have to resort to the mathematicians pencil if the perles don't work - boom boom!:8855:

L
xxxx

i actually had problems going to the toilet and now im going since i started this ha ha

*** The eagle has landed! ***

Thanks all, prob now sorted - bliss!:D:D:D

Back