Sorry for moaning everyone!

bella16

I just had my first weigh in after 6 days on SS with no cheating (which is a miracle!) and i have lost 7 pounds! Yay! Thats half a stone!
So I'm very sorry for moaning about whether I would lose some weight in the beginning.
I feel fantastic today. I even had a cup of coffee to celebrate (havent had any caffeine for 6 days - very unusual) and absolutely hated it! Water all the way!
So to anyone who has just started SS, trust me it really does get easier, and the weight loss really does spur you on. Good luck! xxxxx

:D:D:D

well done :D i have my first weigh in tommoro that will be day 7 for me with no cheating :D i dont think ive lost as much as 7lbs tho :(

Well done Bella, It's a great feeling isn't it. Good luck for next week. Zoe xx

ty and i know ive lost something cos ive been weighing but its not 7lbs :p lol

Well done!!! I lost 7lbs in my first week and it is a great feeling and really spurs you on doesn't it?

Good luck for the week ahead

Wow Bella that's fab. Well done you.

And Chelsey Lou you look fab - really pretty!

wow you look amazing chelsea :D did you just do ss and did you do any exercise with it? if so what?! lol

hehe belle its just kate, the boyfriend is matt but he doesnt come on here but ill be reporting back on his weightloss tommoro too :D

wow you look amazing chelsea :D did you just do ss and did you do any exercise with it? if so what?! lol
Aw, thanks for saying that. Did no exercise whilst SSing but once moved up to 810 then did some swimming and a bit of jogging. Gone back to SS for a couple of weeks as I have had a bit of a blip, so no exercise for a little while

ahh ok its just that you look soo toned i have 6 stone or more to lose and is a bit of a worry :)

Back