sorry for the woe is me post

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
I get married in 22 days, I am furious and disgusted with myself for not loosing weight, I know its too late now to loose it before the wedding, but I have just been weighed, and I actually weigh 3 stone more than I did at this point last year, 3 stone thats horrendous, I have just been sick with disgust.

I am on medication and I know that the doctor said I might gain weight, but I seriously dont know what do do anymore, I dont really know why I am posting on here, I guess I just thought some of you may understand how I am feeling, I honestly want to just pack some stuff and run away from everything and everyone, I have let everyone down

xxx

You haven't let anyone down. You are LOVED, just as you are. Your wedding day is about that not the dress size you are. I can understand how you are feeling, but really try to be joyful and see the wonderful day approaching with a smile on your face.

Lets face it, the man you are about to marry will be with you the rest of your life. The weight is something you can do something about - when you are ready and if you want to. Your wedding day is more important than most things right now so don't worry! If you are anything like me you will lose a stone out of pure nerves anyway :) xxx

Have to agree with what's already been said.

Your getting married, it doesn't matter what size you are, your man loves you for you and so do all your friends and family. You can loose weight anytime. Just enjoy your big day, I'm sure your going to look stunning!

I was at my heaviest when I got married. I had amazing day & I wouldn't change it for all the slimming world stickers. All brides look radiant - its because you are happy. The rest is just not important hun

In fact - my 'fat' photos are my wedding photos & they take pride of place in my house.

Same as the girls above, I was a size 18 - yes my day was blighted in dribs and drabs by weight but overall I was happy.

On the other hand and only to play devils advocate 22 days= 3weeks=7lbs lost! Maybe more?. Just because your getting married soon doesn't mean you can't start your weight loss journey right now.

Like everyone has said you will have great day you are marrying a man who will love you no matter what. But you could start your journey right now have a fantastic wedding looking beautiful (as you are). Then carry on losing weight! Go for it!!

Back