sorry have been AWOL !

pandora

finding my way again !
Sorry girls, not been about the last tweek or so but there are big changes going on in pandora-land at the mo & the impact diet wise isn't a possitive one :eek:.
My OH came home from work last Weds to tell me that by the end of the day on Thurs he would prob not have a job. We then spent the next 48 hrs in limbo land awaiting confirmation, it came at the end of Fri, the company he worked for was going into liquidation.
Well like many of you, for me stress = comfort food, all thought of healthy eating out the window. We can't manage just on my wages & DD1 thinks it's her right to have whatever she wants & i'm blue in the face telling her not to ask for un neccessary things, but i think i'm getting thru to her at last. I hate keep saying no, it upsets me & i find it quite demoralising too.
Any way OH has decided that this presents itself as the ideal time to set up on his own, along with a mate, so as you can imagine we are up to our eyes in constructing fliers, bussiness cards, web sites etc. In a way its exciting, he's so possitive & i don't want to rain on his parade, but i'm a creature of habit, i like to know whats what, i like safe & being a mum i worry about not providing for the girls. If it was just the 2 of us, why hell, we could live on baked beans on toast.
I'm doing my best to be supportive & enthusiastic, i'm sur once it all gets off the ground it'll be ok. The 2 of them say they have work to be getting on with & are sure more will follow, they have contacts offering them stuff too.
Now i just need to get the diet back on track, i feel quite lethargic & unhealthy at the mo, too much crap in me !
I will try to get on more often, but if i don't, just bear with me
xx

Uncertainty and upheaval just aren't conducive to focussing on a diet are they? Sorry to hear there's all this shifting sand under your feet right now. I remember last year when me & steve came back from Holland (our DISASTEROUS anniversary trip) there was a message for him to visit his head office in Croyden. He went there and they asked for his car keys back and said 'Cya'!! He was made redundant with absolutely no notice.
It was such a body blow (as you know, I'm at Uni so we had ZERO income). I know how you must be feeling right now so I'm sending hugs and want you to know my thoughts are with you. Also sending best wishes for your OH's new venture.

I'm sure everything will work out right (easy to say at the moment I know). Diet-wise ... just do what you can; you can do no more than that.

Sorry to hear your news Cheryl hun. Hope everything works out well for Ash and his new project xxx

Hi Cheryl

so sorry to read about your troubles. I wonder if something really good will come out of something bad though. Sometimes when a situation is forced on us it makes us move in a direction we've wanted but not quite had the nerve/time etc to try.

Try not to be down, you've been doing well and i'm sure you will again.

Lots of love

Sorry to hear things arent going well just now.

Well all STILL be here when youre ready to get back to your diet, for now other things are a priority

*HUGS*

Back