Sorry I disappeared!

batlo8

Not been around for a few days, to be honest I have been feeling really down and disheartened because the scales haven't been moving at all, and on my first week I was not happy with such a slow loss. So I've locked myself away feeling sorry for myself!

But low and behold, the scales have moved by 1lb today and I have nearly finished TOTM so I am back to being happy again!

I might, just MIGHT get under the 14stone mark by tomorrow which was my aim.

How's everyone doing? xx

Hey hon ..
Sorry have only just seen this post..(as I saw your other one above) Being a hot day most people are probably not around..
Great to hear your scales have moved, stick with it your doing fab and around totm your body does funny things.. but it will come off..
Hang in there your doing fab.. & chin up x

Hi, I have just replied to your other post too. The scales will move a bit more too now TOTM has finished. I'm sure you are gonna get great results and be way under the 14 stone mark soon. Good luck Zoexx

Thanks ladies :) This diet is making me very needy! lol! xx

Keep to the plan 100% and you will soon see results :) Sending you a hug! :grouphugg:

Thanks ladies :) This diet is making me very needy! lol! xx

It's not just you, don't worry. Makes me happy, moody, elated, grumpy, sensitive, etc etc depending on the day.

Unless, I'm just a moody cow :eek:

:grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:

(oooh.. did you know that this site only allows you to post once every thirty seconds max, and if you try to post more often, it tells you how many seconds you have left??)

he he thanks :)

Back