Sorry I havent been around lately! OT

j-lo_00b

Success leads to success
Hey lovelies

Im so sorry I havent been around for a few days- its just been sooo hectic since weds, I couldnt reply to the comments on my last thread. So will begin to catch up on you all now :)

Start my diary in refeed forum tommorow- cant wait!:D

Well this diet does strange things to you- I swear it! I was out the other night and was asked out 3 times!! Couldnt belive it- as that is not usual for me, I wasnt really dressed up either, but met a fantastic guy and weve been on 2 dates since then, hes a student like me too ;)

Well its looking promising- I thought he would question me not eating but he hasnt so far, hasnt questioned my asking for a sparkling water either! Just glad im on re-feed so I dont have to explain all of LT to him!

So at the moment Im on a high- things couldnt be better at the moment!

Hope everyone is well xxx

Awww thats really cool!! I'm really pleased for you.

Same thing happened to my friend who lost 3st on this diet. She said the male attention takes some getting used to!!!

Cant wait for it to by my turn.....

Best of luck with your re-feed. Enjoy it!

x

Woohoo you go Jodie! You man eating sex pot!

Congratulations sweetie, so happy for you! It's great that's he's fantastic!

Hope this is the start of something wonderful!

Awww thats really cool!! I'm really pleased for you.

Same thing happened to my friend who lost 3st on this diet. She said the male attention takes some getting used to!!!

Cant wait for it to by my turn.....

Best of luck with your re-feed. Enjoy it!

x

Oooh so theres more to come??? eeek its weird. Not as in like I wasnt attractive before, but I think im a lot more confident now- so more approachable as such ;)

Cant wait for the ex to see me, he will be kicking himself!

It will be your turn soon hun- you'll be radiating confidence and feel absolutely amazing when your done- a great catch!! xx

Woohoo you go Jodie! You man eating sex pot!

Congratulations sweetie, so happy for you! It's great that's he's fantastic!

Hope this is the start of something wonderful!

Lol thanks Betsy! Not sure whether I could eat a whole man lmao, but I will certainly try hehe ;). Yeah I hope it is- he's so cute, I could scream!! xx

Aw, that's great! Hope it continues to go well!! I have to say, the prospect of explaining LT to someone I was trying to impress concerns me a bit, haha, so good that he hasn't asked!!

Good luck with the re-feed, hope it's going well! :)

Hannah

Aw, that's great! Hope it continues to go well!! I have to say, the prospect of explaining LT to someone I was trying to impress concerns me a bit, haha, so good that he hasn't asked!!

Good luck with the re-feed, hope it's going well! :)

Hannah

Cheers han :) Yes I was thinking "oh god please do not ask me!!" He doesnt eat much either, so thats good! hehe

Knew him last year but he had a gf, so he probably suspects I have shrunk abit lol. xx

ah hun dats brilliant news. its great ur on refeed now make things so much easier im pretty sure he's realized you have lost weight not like you only lost a few pounds congrats on your new life and good luck on refeed.

Hahahaha! That made me laugh Jodie! I think they'd taste kind of salty and bitter!

Oh a cutey pie, aww bless. You deserve the best!

X

Back