Sorry if im asking too many questions....

*Tia*

Silver Member
But im new and wanted to ask you guys a quick question!
Does LL work for everyone?? can you be too big to do it??
Could i ask you if you dont mind your starting weight,what your are now and how long its taken.
If thats rude im sorry i just want some inspiration!!!

Hi Slim :)

ANYONE can lose weight on LL!! To be honest, for women who were quite large to begin with it seems to be the first diet that makes us believe we can do it!

I started 8 January 2008.

I weighed 20 stone (281 pounds)

I now weigh about 11 stone 12 pounds.

I was a size 26/28.....and am now in 12/14s.

It has saved, and changed my life.

Hope that helps!

XX

Hi Slim,

I agree with all that BL has said... I started at 24st 4lb on 22nd november 2007 wearing a size 30/32, I am now 12st 9lbs and wearing a size 14!! I got to say... if I can do it, you can too!! Lighterlife works because you see results so quick that it keeps you focused!! Believe me... it will really change your life if you want it to :D;):D

Bex x

Hello Slim bride2B

I don't know how much you want to lose, but if you are big and have real issues with food as an addiction and a reason to cover up your emotions this is the programme for you. At first you think you are starting a diet, very soon you realise it is a life changing process and a superfast way to lose weight with like mimded people.
I started in mid feb this year at 21.5 stone size 30/32. This week I weigh 12.5 stone and am wearing size 14 top and bottom !! As I write this I can hardly believe it.
GOOD LUCK:wave_cry::)

Thanks so much girls for ur replys!
I went for my consultation tonight to get weighed check bmi etc and get my form for doctor to sign!
I am bit disgusted how much i weigh 19stone 10!!! :( but you stories have really inspired me!
The new group starts in a couple of weeks and im really excited to start ...just hope the doc signs form!

Good luck Slimbride2be...it really IS the most amazing life changing time of your life if you let it be.

I started on the 18th April at 16st 2lb and now weigh 11st 11lb - its been the best 4 months of my life and I'm enjoying every day knowing a bit more lard has dropped off :cool:

Hi there. I think LL is the best thing in the world for getting you to where you want to be. I started 21st April weighing 15 stone and 6lbs. Three weeks ago I weighed 11stone and 11lbs. I decided to take early maintenance due to going on holiday and not believing I could stay abstinent for the holiday and also in the belief that I could lose the rest myself. Needless to say I gained 5.8lbs. Now I beat myself up terribly about that, but on reflection...normally I would gain a stone at least so I think my perspective has changed enormously and in no time it'll be off (hopefully for good!). I'm back on abstinence having re-evaluated my goals and on day 3. My advice - Just do it!!! If you want it to work, it will :)

Back