Sorry Im going to have a moan!

I think many men like their women on the heavy side.

They like to ogle slim one's - so they know other men will look at slim women too - therefore, if their wives/partners are slim, they may see that as a threat. If their wives are fat - they think no man will be interested - so they are safe to carry on having their cake and eating it too.

Something I have seen time and time again.

All my mates boyfriends used to tell them, "I like BL - you can go out with her anytime you like - I trust her". I always took it as a compliment and felt chuffed. But, now, older and wiser - it was not a compliment at all really.

Hang in their girls - you are doing this for you. ANd then you can show them. ;)

xx

You are wise Blonde Logic - and we are willing to learn <in the style of Karate Kid> :D

Never really thought of it that way - but I think you may well be right...again :D

xx

It's a control thing

Hi Ladies,
Emski - you've started something now!
You've found the key to LL success.
Once the psychology licks in we start to look at all the c**p and pain we've been covering up with food. Often our OH will be totally confused seeing his woman changing physically and mentally so quickly.
We feel empowered because we are back in control of our lives - and we won't toelrate the rubbish any more.
Being overweight is seldom about being greedy. There's always a lot of psychology involved.
Most of the guys haven't got a clue! And it's not usually about them anyway!
Go girls.
P.S. I'm lucky, my OH is very proud and supportive if a little confused. He's never known the real ME until now - she's been buried under about 11 stone of ugly fat.I think I've dealt with my demons thanks to my LLC and the people in my group.
Thanks BL :sign0168::thankyou::girlpower:

Back