Sorry I've not been around

BeeDub

Hello,

I wanted to post and let you know what's been going on in the hectic world of BeeDub.

It all started on 11th November, some complete t**t drove into my car, I didn't find this out until I was ready to go to work on the Monday. I was not a happy bunny. The car was left un-driveable. So I managed to get my son to school and spent the day trying to sort out the Insurance, arrange an alternative car and inform the police.
The following Monday 19th, the car I was using (my Dads) breaksdown and yet again I have no car. I was ready to throw in the towel i was that annoyed. Luckily my lovely boyf has let me use his car as mine has been declared a write off.

It's been really hard to stick with SSing as all I've wanted to do was curl up in my bed with cups of tea and biscuits and crisp etc.
I'm back with it now and hoping for a good loss at WI on Monday.

Thanks for reading

Love and Hugs
xxx

Aww sweetie what a **** time! Are the police able to find out who drove into your car? hope so! Anyway good for you for getting back on track and I wish you all the best for your WI, may it be a good one :D Chin up!

What a rotten time you have had hun, well done for hanging in there and hopefully things will get better from now on!!

Georgie
xx

Back